Thread: support question

Proud owner of 2 affiliate accounts!
    Pimp $

support question

hello

I try to change payment option to Epassporte but the system doesnt accept my epassporte account is gives me this message

"Epassporte account required for epassporte payment (must be at least 5 alphanumeric, hyphen, or underscore characters only)."

eventhough its 7 letters and 1 number @epassporte.com

could somebody assist with this

kind regards

Pimpstar

( by the way have I messaged support twice but somehow never found any response from thoses messages)

Pimp $
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpStar View Post
    hello

I try to change payment option to Epassporte but the system doesnt accept my epassporte account is gives me this message

"Epassporte account required for epassporte payment (must be at least 5 alphanumeric, hyphen, or underscore characters only)."

eventhough its 7 letters and 1 number @epassporte.com

could somebody assist with this

kind regards

Pimpstar

( by the way have I messaged support twice but somehow never found any response from thoses messages)
    Please send me a PM with what you want it to be, also I need the name on the account

Pygmy Goats Bitches Love Me Mr. Goat's Avatar
    Hood
    The Goat Pen
    Pimp $
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpStar View Post
    hello

As MP Mentioned please send either of us your Acct user name and your epassporte ID we will set it up for you.

In regards to the support, who were you trying to get a hold of or how? Please let me know so we cna look to resolve the issue as we dont belive there are any issues atm.

Pimp $
    Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    As MP Mentioned please send either of us your Acct user name and your epassporte ID we will set it up for you.

In regards to the support, who were you trying to get a hold of or how? Please let me know so we cna look to resolve the issue as we dont belive there are any issues atm.
    I took care of it he is all set

On a side note, I think I need to dump ICQ