Thread: Urgent Message About FirstChoicePay

Hood
    WITSEC
    Pimp $

Exclamation Urgent Message About FirstChoicePay

Just got this message when I logged into Cambuilder

Urgent: Payments processed by FirstChoicePay have been placed on atemporary hold as a result of unforeseen issues with their ability to process payments. As of this moment, we will not be processing payments by these methods and are working quickly to implement alternative options for you ASAP. We hope to have this resolved as early as this week and will keep you updated with any information we have as it becomes available. If you need your payment processed without interruption, we strongly suggest changing your payment method to either check or wire (where available).

We have been informed that accounts with existing funds on prepaid cards are available and should be withdrawn immediately.

Pimp $
    Really... come on

Hood
    Greece
    Pimp $
    same mail from Chaturbate, yesterday!

Hood
    WITSEC
    Pimp $
    Quote Originally Posted by djroof View Post
    same mail from Chaturbate, yesterday!
    Wonder how this will affect Chaturbate. They pay, I would guess, about 65 - 75% of their NON-USA models with that card. No ATM card for Paxum either now.

Pimp $
    Yes it will FPC went kaput because of its bank (choice bank)...
    ROBO SCRIPTS - Scripts To Promote Cam Sites
    The Online Twitter Poster: Automatically post to Twitter when a cam model comes online
    The Cam Site Builder, The Cam Blog Builder & Cam Multi Blog Builder

Hood
    Greece
    Pimp $
    Quote Originally Posted by Aišo View Post
    Wonder how this will affect Chaturbate. They pay, I would guess, about 65 - 75% of their NON-USA models with that card. No ATM card for Paxum either now.
    I changed to US cheque but with higher payout limit.

Hood
    WITSEC
    Pimp $
    I changed to US cheque but with higher payout limit.
    You're a cam performer???

Hood
    Greece
    Pimp $
    Affiliate... I have 4-5 active clients

Hood
    Greece
    Pimp $
    Also, I saw that Chaturbate has added new 2 payment solutions. Two new companies like Paxum and Firstchoice.

Judgemental Cunt
    Hood
    Pierced
    Pimp $
    Oh... what a shock. Another company having problems paying out.

Hood
    Greece
    Pimp $
    Anyone trying ePayments?

Hood
    WITSEC
    Pimp $
    Anyone trying ePayments?
    I will only work with sponsors who do Direct Deposit or Paypal now. I am always traveling so checks are a pain in the ass, and I don't like/want Paxum or whatever the next great thing will be. I am actually about to drop one major white label cam sponsor, who actually used to have direct deposit and then got rid of it for some unknown reason, much much smaller programs than them offer it, so there is absolutely no reason they shouldn't.

Hood
    Greece
    Pimp $
    I will only work with sponsors who do Direct Deposit or Paypal now. I am always traveling so checks are a pain in the ass, and I don't like/want Paxum or whatever the next great thing will be. I am actually about to drop one major white label cam sponsor, who actually used to have direct deposit and then got rid of it for some unknown reason, much much smaller programs than them offer it, so there is absolutely no reason they shouldn't.
    I am from Greece so Europe Checks is a solution but wants $$$ account at the bank and u get money after 20 days when u deposit the check. Direct deposit to bank account is good solution but here in Europe things with banks getting weird. The government wants to know everything about the money... hehehe so solutions like Paxum, ePayments etc is the best. I have Chaturbate WL and I select ePayments and from that account I will send to N26 (German online bank). Payoneer was great solution...

Hood
    WITSEC
    Pimp $
    I am from Greece so Europe Checks is a solution but wants $$$ account at the bank and u get money after 20 days when u deposit the check. Direct deposit to bank account is good solution but here in Europe things with banks getting weird. The government wants to know everything about the money... hehehe so solutions like Paxum, ePayments etc is the best. I have Chaturbate WL and I select ePayments and from that account I will send to N26 (German online bank). Payoneer was great solution...
    Yep, I liked Payoneer as well. Was simple, didn't have to jump through a bunch of flaming hoops like Paxum, all the fees didn't bother me, is the cost of doing business and making my life simpler. But, now it's gone.

Checks are easy for me to deposit, I just send a picture of them to my bank with an app on my phone and funds are available immediately. The problem is getting me the picture of the checks. Only option is to send them to someone in the US and have them snap the pic and send that to me. Too much of a pain in the ass for me and someone else.

All cam sites are basically the same now, if you can convert at one you can convert at another, so I just pick ones that do Direct Deposit. I have 4 I use, 3 of them do direct deposit, 1 doesn't. Guess which one gets my least amount of traffic and least amount of sales? Wouldn't really even care, but, like I said the 1 that doesn't actually did have it, then got rid of it, and they are not even a small company, they are one of the biggest if not the biggest... pretty fucking stupid in my opinion.

Hood
    Greece
    Pimp $
    Yep, I liked Payoneer as well. Was simple, didn't have to jump through a bunch of flaming hoops like Paxum, all the fees didn't bother me, is the cost of doing business and making my life simpler. But, now it's gone.

Checks are easy for me to deposit, I just send a picture of them to my bank with an app on my phone and funds are available immediately. The problem is getting me the picture of the checks. Only option is to send them to someone in the US and have them snap the pic and send that to me. Too much of a pain in the ass for me and someone else.

All cam sites are basically the same now, if you can convert at one you can convert at another, so I just pick ones that do Direct Deposit. I have 4 I use, 3 of them do direct deposit, 1 doesn't. Guess which one gets my least amount of traffic and least amount of sales? Wouldn't really even care, but, like I said the 1 that doesn't actually did have it, then got rid of it, and they are not even a small company, they are one of the biggest if not the biggest... pretty fucking stupid in my opinion.
    Check deposit with one photo??? WOW really kick ass!!! Here u must go to the bank with your ID and deposit at your account. If check is from Greek bank u have your funds in few seconds, if it is from USA u must waiting for 15-20 days... also here things with all that which E.E has with euro things getting harder. Government wants to know every cent which u make. That's why solutions like Paypal, Skrill, N26, Leupay, Moneysafe and some others are the best! I use them much.

Hood
    Greece
    Pimp $
    So today I got payment from Chaturbate to my ePayments account. I can tell that was fast payment! Also ePayments account has option to convert from USD to EUR and the other. So I converted the USD to EUR and sent to my another account at N26. Because I don't want one more plastic card... Only 0,50 cents for that transfer! Great! Now I will see how many days will takes. I sent them today Saturday so I must waiting...