Thread: Death of the Whitelabel cams or even cams all together?

Hood
    WITSEC
    Pimp $

Death of the Whitelabel cams or even cams all together?

Just discovered a, well two, very interesting facts about my chaturbate whitelabels. The first fact is more of a bummer than the 2nd.

Fact 1.
    Models on Chaturbate can opt out of advertising tools. Which means they don't show up on tools like live feeds, etc. This also includes whitelabels, so if a model has opted out of advertising tools, they will not show up at all (even with a direct link to their room) on your whitelabel. And there are A LOT of them that do this already, and I am sure more will learn about it. Just go to Chaturbate, and then go to your white label and compare the # of models online. Most of the best ones are missing from your whitelabels.

Why is this important? Because thanks to all the fucktard shit stain fuckity fucks who make unauthorized live recording of shows and post them on tube sites with watermarks to their whitelabels or redirect sites, and shit stain thieving rooted Tube Sites that love it and allow it with no questions asked, more and more models are going to opt out of advertising, or worse they are quitting cam sites all together and selling skype/whatsapp only shows. Instagram - Free, Wix website - Free, 100 ways to send money now with mobile phones, why the fuck do they even need cam sites? They don't.

Fact 2.
    Chaturbate whitelabels don't detect mobile and change to the mobile site same as non-whitelabel links. This may just be because that mobile is in "beta" still and they will implement it later, but, as of now, mine do not. Most of my traffic these days is well over 50% mobile...

Once again, Thieves and Tube Sites, fuck it up for us all.
    VULTR For Non-Adult Sites (Fully managed)
    Deploy Your Apps on Vultr Cloud

VULTR For Adult Sites (Not Managed)

Who said pimpin ain't easy? Paul&John's Avatar
    Pimp $
    Quote Originally Posted by Aišo View Post
    they are quitting cam sites all together and selling skype/whatsapp only shows. Instagram - Free, Wix website - Free, 100 ways to send money now with mobile phones, why the fuck do they even need cam sites? They don't.
    This may be true for famous cam models, however the new ones still need a platform where they can gain viewers..
    Also your title talks in general (about all WL's) where the 2nd fact is only a Chaturbate issue...

Hood
    WITSEC
    Pimp $
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul&John View Post
    This may be true for famous cam models, however the new ones still need a platform where they can gain viewers..
    Also your title talks in general (about all WL's) where the 2nd fact is only a Chaturbate issue...
    Actually, I find it more true for non-famous models, because that's how I discovered it, from non-famous models I promote. And I am pretty sure this option, if not already available, will be made available to performers on other major cam sites as well. Chaturbate is just the one I noticed it on, asked them about, and got an answer on.

Instagram is a great platform to gain followers, quite easy too, that is the whole point of Instagram, to gain followers, can't really think of a better platform for that other than Twitter, Snapchat & Facebook.

Who said pimpin ain't easy? Oldguy's Avatar
    Pimp $
    How do you market just one cam model? If its ok to ask. Thanks
    Affiliates...Sign Up..50% On All Joins And Downloads..No hidden costs
    We cover all fees and other expenses...Sign Up Here....Kinky Florida Amateurs

Probably spamming cheap chinese knockoff sneakers
    Pimp $
    If the cam hosts knew how easy it was to record the show, they'd all be gone.

Hood
    WITSEC
    Pimp $
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldguy View Post
    How do you market just one cam model? If its ok to ask. Thanks
    With a white label you can link to any page on the site, like mycams.com/girlone. You don't need to use affiliate tracking codes.

Hood
    WITSEC
    Pimp $
    Quote Originally Posted by artwilliams61 View Post
    I think they are starting to take notice. That's why you see more and more of those useless "DMCA PROTECTED" badges on their live cam feeds, or even more useless copyright statements in their bios. Also, that huge fiasco last week or so with the DMCA notices filed to Google. So now they have two annoying problems, people recording their shows, and people telling them they can protect them for a fee, which they can't.

Probably spamming cheap chinese knockoff sneakers
    Pimp $
    Quote Originally Posted by artwilliams61 View Post
    I can not do that.

Proud owner of 2 affiliate accounts!
    Pimp $
    Isn't promoting chaturbate the thing that kills small cams? After all you have free shows on Chaturbate that you would need to pay for when being loyal to smaller cam sites. It's just as bad as posting on tubes for free ....

Hood
    WITSEC
    Pimp $
    Quote Originally Posted by faxxaff View Post
    Isn't promoting chaturbate the thing that kills small cams? After all you have free shows on Chaturbate that you would need to pay for when being loyal to smaller cam sites. It's just as bad as posting on tubes for free ....
    Pretty sure if customers didn't spend money at chaturbate, there would be no models working there... The thing the kills small cams are things like not paying on time, removing more tools than adding new ones, using outdated low quality Flash based chatrooms, not being mobile friendly, allowing 60% of the models to be asleep or eating, etc etc etc.