Thread: webmaster boards

Who said pimpin ain't easy? Oldguy's Avatar
    Pimp $

webmaster boards

Is there any real webmaster boards..other then this one?..GFY is for shit..Have to go thru 9 pages to find anything realted to the bizz.
    Affiliates...Sign Up..50% On All Joins And Downloads..No hidden costs
    We cover all fees and other expenses...Sign Up Here....Kinky Florida Amateurs

I don't have sneakers :(
    Pimp $
    Good question!
    Bump for info (and thread subscription,lol)

Hood
    WITSEC
    Pimp $
    I think most web masters learned that hard way that posting on boards only gets your ideas ripped off. The gene pool is too small now, people are keeping to themselves. That's why the only business related posts are either programs making announcements, or people pointing out problems with programs.

GFY is a joke. Just put those 10 - 15 idiots, you know which ones, on ignore if you want to see more business threads.
    Last edited by Aišo; 10-04-2017 at 08:50 PM.
    VULTR For Non-Adult Sites (Fully managed)
    Deploy Your Apps on Vultr Cloud

VULTR For Adult Sites (Not Managed)

Pimp $
    Quote Originally Posted by Aišo View Post
    I think most web masters learned that hard way that posting on boards only gets your ideas ripped off. The gene pool is too small now, people are keeping to themselves. That's why the only business related posts are either programs making announcements, or people pointing out problems with programs.

GFY is a joke. Just put those 10 - 15 idiots, you know which ones, on ignore if you want to see more business threads.
    You right Im going to do that.....thanks

Hood
    Greece
    Pimp $
    GFY - No contests No party

I remember past times when PussyCash pays 0,50cents per post on their threads...

I don't have sneakers :(
    Pimp $
    Yeah, gfy.. Don't know why I even bother these days, just looking for any kind of usefull info about the adult industry \o/

Hood
    WITSEC
    Pimp $
    Quote Originally Posted by djroof View Post

I remember past times when PussyCash pays 0,50cents per post on their threads...
    Which is exactly what helped cause the problem. A bunch of know-nothing "webmasters" only posting for money & paid sig views. Glad that stupid bullshit has stopped.
    VULTR For Non-Adult Sites (Fully managed)
    Deploy Your Apps on Vultr Cloud

VULTR For Adult Sites (Not Managed)

Hood
    Greece
    Pimp $
    Quote Originally Posted by Aišo View Post
    Which is exactly what helped cause the problem. A bunch of know-nothing "webmasters" only posting for money & paid sig views. Glad that stupid bullshit has stopped.
    But I think all webmaster boards had separate sections for serious biz, for fun, support etc... So if someone wants do biz easily can read that sections, sorry but all of them were DEAD! So fun section had more movement and many discussions if u remember more dramas and bullshit for sponsors. I think if someone wants do serious biz, easily can find contact info from sponsors or people who can help them to their biz, and didn't waiting for posts on that boards. Like here at MP, if I want help for MP I can talk with mailman or Kevin and solve my problem for his program. Also, some here helped me in the past, so if someone wants do biz, he can do biz!

Who said pimpin ain't easy? Paul&John's Avatar
    Pimp $
    Quote Originally Posted by djroof View Post

no free fleshlights anymore

Probably spamming cheap chinese knockoff sneakers
    Pimp $
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldguy View Post
    Is there any real webmaster boards..other then this one?..GFY is for shit..Have to go thru 9 pages to find anything realted to the bizz.
    There are a couple I can think of GreenGuys's and YNOT. Neither has many posters. XBIZ, I think, has a board. I find on GFY that the Mainstream Business Discussion Board contains a fair amount of adult discussion. Going straight there allows me to avoid the fucktards on the Fucking Around & Program Discussion board.

I once suggested to Eric to separate the later board into Fucking Around Board and a second Program Discussion board but never got a reply (of course).
    Last edited by artwilliams61; Yesterday at 04:13 PM.

Pimp $
    Man that would be great if the did that...There use to be a fair amount of guys and gals on here.