Thread: Need some WordPress help

Hood
    On my car.
    Pimp $

Need some WordPress help

What's the best way to allow a customer to upload an audio or video file to your website? The files aren't for public viewing. Basically, a customer would upload the file for me to edit. But, I would like to also charge them at the time of uploading. Like pay first then upload.

I would imagine woocommerce has something like that but I looked at their website and couldn't find anything. Any suggestions?
    Click Here and register with the board now damn it!
    Click Here and shop my custom store now! TV's - Xbox - Books - Instant Download and more!

Hood
    WITSEC
    Pimp $
    Make a Dropbox upload link. Use any payment gateway, Stripe, Paypal, put the link to the Dropbox on the thank you page or email or whatever.
    VULTR For Non-Adult Sites (Fully managed)
    Deploy Your Apps on Vultr Cloud

VULTR For Adult Sites (Not Managed)

Who said pimpin ain't easy? Oldguy's Avatar
    Pimp $
    What he said
    Affiliates...Sign Up..50% On All Joins And Downloads..No hidden costs
    We cover all fees and other expenses...Sign Up Here....Kinky Florida Amateurs

Hood
    On my car.
    Pimp $
    The person I am looking to do this for is already using something like dropbox. Was trying to figure out a way to set it up so that a person could purchase her service then be sent a link to upload their file. After a few days that link is no good. All automated of course.

I found a company that does it but they want 2500 bucks just to make the link and landing page temporary. Seems like a lot for a code that basically just generates a temp username, password and landing page.
    Click Here and register with the board now damn it!
    Click Here and shop my custom store now! TV's - Xbox - Books - Instant Download and more!

Hood
    WITSEC
    Pimp $
    Well, I am not sure about something like Dropbox, but, with Dropbox, you can sync it to your server, so that a directory on your server goes to a Dropbox folder of your choice, I personal did that before on my last server. So if you do that, then you use something like Paid Memberships Pro, when they purchase her service, attach it to a membership for how ever many days you want, then create a members only accessible page that has a link to upload to the dropbox. When the membership expires, they can't get access to the upload anymore.

However, I can't really imagine whoever it is getting so many orders that they can't just take the 30 seconds to go to Dropbox, do a Request File and add a Deadline to that. Unless they are incredibly lazy.
    Last edited by Aišo; 08-21-2017 at 06:54 AM.
    VULTR For Non-Adult Sites (Fully managed)
    Deploy Your Apps on Vultr Cloud

VULTR For Adult Sites (Not Managed)

Pillage & Plunder Baby ! JerseyGTO's Avatar
    Hood
    Trapped In Florida
    Pimp $
    Quote Originally Posted by Aišo View Post
    Well, I am not sure about something like Dropbox, but, with Dropbox, you can sync it to your server, so that a directory on your server goes to a Dropbox folder of your choice, I personal did that before on my last server. So if you do that, then you use something like Paid Memberships Pro, when they purchase her service, attach it to a membership for how ever many days you want, then create a members only accessible page that has a link to upload to the dropbox. When the membership expires, they can't get access to the upload anymore.

However, I can't really imagine whoever it is getting so many orders that they can't just take the 30 seconds to go to Dropbox, do a Request File and add a Deadline to that. Unless they are incredibly lazy.
    ^^^^^ Pretty much this...

When you get time ask Kevin (Xclusive) He handles all that stuff for us... You are better off messaging him on Twitter..
    Nothing to see here I love you all