Results 1 to 35 of 35

Thread: Been a longggggggg time ladies and gentlemen

  1. #1
    Pillage & Plunder Baby ! JerseyGTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hood
    Trapped In Florida
    Posts
    13,646
    Pimp $
    1,159

    Been a longggggggg time ladies and gentlemen

    Soooo Its been a few years ..

    Your favorite Meathead decided to pop in an say YOOOOOOOO

    Lost my job , house and all my money a few years back..

    But I always comeback... and I love the comebacks... Butttttttt try to not have toooo many of them lol...

    All is good still in South Florida..

    Anyways hope all is well with Youse Guys !
    Nothing to see here I love you all

  2. #2
    Loves Janessa Brazil djroof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Hood
    Greece
    Posts
    21,358
    Pimp $
    720
    Hey, dude! Welcome back!!!

  3. #3
    Mildly Entertaining Aišo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Hood
    WITSEC
    Posts
    20,292
    Pimp $
    11,506
    Shhhhheeyyyyyit. Welcome back!
    May have lost your house and all your money, but looks like you found your sleeves.
    VULTR For Non-Adult Sites (Fully managed)
    Deploy Your Apps on Vultr Cloud

    VULTR For Adult Sites (Not Managed)

  4. #4
    aka Shugah smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Hood
    Somewhere Between Here & There
    Posts
    10,726
    Pimp $
    1,006
    hey hey hey...
    NSCash
    Director Of Operations
    smiley@nscash.com
    New Sensations
    New Sensations

  5. #5
    Pillage & Plunder Baby ! JerseyGTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hood
    Trapped In Florida
    Posts
    13,646
    Pimp $
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Aišo View Post
    Shhhhheeyyyyyit. Welcome back!
    May have lost your house and all your money, but looks like you found your sleeves.
    Yea I kinda had too , Kevin (Xclusive) Refused to send me anymore shirts if I cut the sleeves off lol..
    Nothing to see here I love you all

  6. #6
    Pillage & Plunder Baby ! JerseyGTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hood
    Trapped In Florida
    Posts
    13,646
    Pimp $
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley View Post
    hey hey hey...
    Sup buddyyy...
    Nothing to see here I love you all

  7. #7
    Pillage & Plunder Baby ! JerseyGTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hood
    Trapped In Florida
    Posts
    13,646
    Pimp $
    1,159
    I've been meaning to get back here and talk to everybody, but I work a job during the week and another on weekends that requires to me to travel ..

    I've been doing projects with Kevin (Xclusive) He sends his best from his cubby hole or glory hole wherever he's at ..
    Nothing to see here I love you all

  8. #8
    Fuck You! DarkWeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hood
    Waiting in your room
    Posts
    16,909
    Pimp $
    1,225
    Hey bud!

  9. #9
    Pillage & Plunder Baby ! JerseyGTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hood
    Trapped In Florida
    Posts
    13,646
    Pimp $
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWeb View Post
    Hey bud!
    My man... Sup Buddy..
    Nothing to see here I love you all

  10. #10
    Whatthefuckever MP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    64,606
    Pimp $
    29,269
    Hey man!

  11. #11
    Pillage & Plunder Baby ! JerseyGTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hood
    Trapped In Florida
    Posts
    13,646
    Pimp $
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by MP View Post
    Hey man!
    Sup Bud... I work with a guy you know, his name is Hank and knows you from your days when you had the bike shop.. I work for BMW during the week and he was one of our parts salesmen.. We were talking about Motorcycles and racing and I said I know a guy that used to race them.. We both said your name lol..

    Good to see your still around..
    Nothing to see here I love you all

  12. #12
    ◔_◔ AbulletAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Hood
    On my car.
    Posts
    45,205
    Pimp $
    2,484
    Hey long time no chat! Glad to see you're working a doing better.
    Click Here and register with the board now damn it!
    Click Here and shop my custom store now! TV's - Xbox - Books - Instant Download and more!

  13. #13
    Pygmy Goats Bitches Love Me Mr. Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Hood
    The Goat Pen
    Posts
    76,579
    Pimp $
    10,000,000,000,000,000,000
    AYE YOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS YOUR BOY!

    Funny thing I thought about your massive fucking meat hands the other day and looked up your youtube videos to see you were still active!

    Good thing your doing with the homless!

    Nice Job meathead!

  14. #14
    Who said pimpin ain't easy? plugin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,777
    Pimp $
    151
    Ayy welcome back mate

  15. #15
    Pillage & Plunder Baby ! JerseyGTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hood
    Trapped In Florida
    Posts
    13,646
    Pimp $
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by AbulletAway View Post
    Hey long time no chat! Glad to see you're working a doing better.
    Thanks bud glad to see you're still about !!...
    Nothing to see here I love you all

  16. #16
    Pillage & Plunder Baby ! JerseyGTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hood
    Trapped In Florida
    Posts
    13,646
    Pimp $
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goat View Post
    AYE YOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS YOUR BOY!

    Funny thing I thought about your massive fucking meat hands the other day and looked up your youtube videos to see you were still active!

    Good thing your doing with the homless!

    Nice Job meathead!
    Thank you sir...

    Yea been working with Xclusive (Kevin)..

    I work during the week till we get set up fully..But on weekends I'm in an new city and state for a day or two working for a lot of charity organizations... MS/Lupus/Cancer... I take women to Domestic Violence Shelters.. And lots of work for the Homeless and Veterans.. Police and Firefighters who were hurt in the line of duty..

    You name it me an Kevin have our huge hands in it.. Look us up at xufn Dot com.. We are into a lot of things heh heh..

    Really great to see you guys an be here somewhat again
    Nothing to see here I love you all

  17. #17
    Pillage & Plunder Baby ! JerseyGTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hood
    Trapped In Florida
    Posts
    13,646
    Pimp $
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by plugin View Post
    Ayy welcome back mate
    Thanks buddy glad to see your still around and about..
    Nothing to see here I love you all

  18. #18
    Fuck You! DarkWeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hood
    Waiting in your room
    Posts
    16,909
    Pimp $
    1,225
    So how's the car? I liked that one. I have a friend that has one out on Long Island and brings it up in the summer.....and that fuckin thing is nasty......FUCKIN NASTY!!!
    Last edited by DarkWeb; 08-09-2017 at 08:20 PM.

  19. #19
    Pillage & Plunder Baby ! JerseyGTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hood
    Trapped In Florida
    Posts
    13,646
    Pimp $
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWeb View Post
    So how's the car? I liked that one. I have a friend that has one out on Long Island and brings it up in the summer.....and that fuckin thing is nasty......FUCKIN NASTY!!!
    After 10 years it had to go, no 1 I moved back to Jersey for 4 months and let it sit.. Then I had to move back when my uncle got sick.. I turned the key and all the lights lit up and It was so expensive to have fixed.. And forget about buying parts..

    They only made it for 3 years so aftermarket forget about it.. New don't even think about that.. I needed a truck for my Charity work so I traded it for an Expedition.. But fear not little beaver..

    I also got a '76 Trans Am with a '77 Front end the previous owner put on, I'll convert it back later I'm just enjoying it now..

    Name:  20170616_182432.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  339.6 KB

    Name:  20170616_182441.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  124.3 KB

    Name:  20170617_114328.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  167.3 KB
    Nothing to see here I love you all

  20. #20
    free porn for the people the Shemp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Hood
    Outlaw Ranch
    Posts
    15,431
    Pimp $
    19,425
    welcome back, bro ...

  21. #21
    Pillage & Plunder Baby ! JerseyGTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hood
    Trapped In Florida
    Posts
    13,646
    Pimp $
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by the Shemp View Post
    welcome back, bro ...
    The man the myth the legend... Very glad to see you around !
    Nothing to see here I love you all

  22. #22
    free porn for the people the Shemp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Hood
    Outlaw Ranch
    Posts
    15,431
    Pimp $
    19,425
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGTO View Post
    The man the myth the legend... Very glad to see you around !
    well, the legend is working a real job now, a lot has changed over the last few years ...

  23. #23
    Fuck You! DarkWeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hood
    Waiting in your room
    Posts
    16,909
    Pimp $
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGTO View Post
    After 10 years it had to go, no 1 I moved back to Jersey for 4 months and let it sit.. Then I had to move back when my uncle got sick.. I turned the key and all the lights lit up and It was so expensive to have fixed.. And forget about buying parts..

    They only made it for 3 years so aftermarket forget about it.. New don't even think about that.. I needed a truck for my Charity work so I traded it for an Expedition.. But fear not little beaver..

    I also got a '76 Trans Am with a '77 Front end the previous owner put on, I'll convert it back later I'm just enjoying it now..

    Name:  20170616_182432.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  339.6 KB

    Name:  20170616_182441.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  124.3 KB

    Name:  20170617_114328.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  167.3 KB
    Nice! Looks pretty clean from the pics. I wanted to call you a while back but lost your # when my phone shit the bed, if you still have my # txt me so we can catch up.

  24. #24
    Pillage & Plunder Baby ! JerseyGTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hood
    Trapped In Florida
    Posts
    13,646
    Pimp $
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWeb View Post
    Nice! Looks pretty clean from the pics. I wanted to call you a while back but lost your # when my phone shit the bed, if you still have my # txt me so we can catch up.
    I changed phones and got a new number, but I still got my old phone I'll get your number from there
    Nothing to see here I love you all

  25. #25
    Fuck You! DarkWeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hood
    Waiting in your room
    Posts
    16,909
    Pimp $
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGTO View Post
    I changed phones and got a new number, but I still got my old phone I'll get your number from there
    Cool

  26. #26
    aka Shugah smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Hood
    Somewhere Between Here & There
    Posts
    10,726
    Pimp $
    1,006
    Name:  20170616_182432.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  339.6 KB


    and next we will be seeing you recreate this infamous shot....

    Name:  burt_reynolds.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  87.4 KB
    NSCash
    Director Of Operations
    smiley@nscash.com
    New Sensations
    New Sensations

  27. #27
    Fuck You! DarkWeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hood
    Waiting in your room
    Posts
    16,909
    Pimp $
    1,225

  28. #28
    Whatthefuckever MP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    64,606
    Pimp $
    29,269
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGTO View Post
    Sup Bud... I work with a guy you know, his name is Hank and knows you from your days when you had the bike shop.. I work for BMW during the week and he was one of our parts salesmen.. We were talking about Motorcycles and racing and I said I know a guy that used to race them.. We both said your name lol..

    Good to see your still around..
    Nice, seems like a whole lifetime ago!

  29. #29
    Pillage & Plunder Baby ! JerseyGTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hood
    Trapped In Florida
    Posts
    13,646
    Pimp $
    1,159
    Only if you shoot the picture lol
    Nothing to see here I love you all

  30. #30
    Mildly Entertaining Aišo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Hood
    WITSEC
    Posts
    20,292
    Pimp $
    11,506
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGTO View Post
    After 10 years it had to go, no 1 I moved back to Jersey for 4 months and let it sit.. Then I had to move back when my uncle got sick.. I turned the key and all the lights lit up and It was so expensive to have fixed.. And forget about buying parts..

    They only made it for 3 years so aftermarket forget about it.. New don't even think about that.. I needed a truck for my Charity work so I traded it for an Expedition.. But fear not little beaver..

    I also got a '76 Trans Am with a '77 Front end the previous owner put on, I'll convert it back later I'm just enjoying it now..

    Name:  20170616_182432.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  339.6 KB

    Name:  20170616_182441.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  124.3 KB

    Name:  20170617_114328.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  167.3 KB
    https://youtu.be/BTFD5DZwK7g?t=2m30s
    VULTR For Non-Adult Sites (Fully managed)
    Deploy Your Apps on Vultr Cloud

    VULTR For Adult Sites (Not Managed)

  31. #31
    Mildly Entertaining Aišo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Hood
    WITSEC
    Posts
    20,292
    Pimp $
    11,506
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley View Post
    Name:  20170616_182432.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  339.6 KB


    and next we will be seeing you recreate this infamous shot....

    Name:  burt_reynolds.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  87.4 KB
    Name:  meat-reynolds.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  57.4 KB
    VULTR For Non-Adult Sites (Fully managed)
    Deploy Your Apps on Vultr Cloud

    VULTR For Adult Sites (Not Managed)

  32. #32
    Pillage & Plunder Baby ! JerseyGTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hood
    Trapped In Florida
    Posts
    13,646
    Pimp $
    1,159
    That is friggin awesome lol
    Nothing to see here I love you all

  33. #33
    He peed on my rug! Reppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hood
    Southern Hemisphere
    Posts
    27,555
    Pimp $
    530
    That's a lot of shit to lose man! What did you do, leave it lying around?

    xufn Dot com... I checked in on that a few months or more back and it was a basic wordpress install with nothing on it.

  34. #34
    He peed on my rug! Reppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hood
    Southern Hemisphere
    Posts
    27,555
    Pimp $
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by Reppy View Post
    That's a lot of shit to lose man! What did you do, leave it lying around?

    xufn Dot com... I checked in on that a few months or more back and it was a basic wordpress install with nothing on it.
    Actually, I checked on the xufn site when I came here and made a thread on July 4th. Probably moments before the first new post on the new site.

  35. #35
    Pillage & Plunder Baby ! JerseyGTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hood
    Trapped In Florida
    Posts
    13,646
    Pimp $
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Reppy View Post
    That's a lot of shit to lose man! What did you do, leave it lying around?

    xufn Dot com... I checked in on that a few months or more back and it was a basic wordpress install with nothing on it.
    It was a domino effect really, Fedex let me go after 21 years I couldn't find a job that paid over 9 bucks and hour.. It was a struggle me an Kevin were starting Xufn and for every step forward we were taking 5 steps back..

    I sued Fedex got no money, my adult tanked so I had to re invent myself and Jerseys Rants..

    I was on the road doing my act but due to certain things I got screwed outta a lotta money, but that was my fault not knowing the business .. And I gave a lot of Charity venues more leeway than I should have..

    But it was all a learning experience and eventually you always come back if you want to and I wanted to believe me..

    All is good now I help who I gotta I have two great jobs and it keeps getting better ..

    I hope you are ok and doing well..
    Nothing to see here I love you all

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •