PDA

View Full Version : This week's topic : Finding underexposed sponsors

Fluid
06-01-2004, 08:52 AM
This week's topic is stolen from the main board. :)

How do you go about finding new sponsors?
Board banners?
Word of mouth?
Sigs?
TGP placements?

Any thoughts on evaluating when they've been overexposed or do you work them to the last sale?

Mr. Goat
06-01-2004, 05:55 PM
well to be total honest.... i go to www.sponsorslist.com and serch for the niche im looking to promote. i then find sponsors that are appeling to me.

at that point i will either just give them a try or ask around if anyone i know has used them.

thus far its worked out good i mean you find some good ones you get some bad ones.

Goblin
06-01-2004, 08:52 PM
i usually just ask around i would rather not lose cash if soemone knows a sponsor is bad i try to use only sponsors people have actually been paid from

the Shemp
06-01-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Fluid
This week's topic is stolen from the main board. :)

How do you go about finding new sponsors?
Board banners?
Word of mouth?
Sigs?
TGP placements?

Any thoughts on evaluating when they've been overexposed or do you work them to the last sale?

Ive done a couple of things over the years that are not common but have made good money as far as getting good sponsors...

1. i watch the biggest TGP sites to see what they are advertising, in particular "test" or "beta" programs. quite often a sponsor will test a new program on a couple of hi traffic TGPs before it is released. if you see one of those, harrass the sponsor to get in early.

2. make your own site and push it through what was formerly known as the "AVS" system. Treat it just like you would a paysite.
Make sure it qualifies for the Elite or Platinum status.

roger
06-01-2004, 10:14 PM
LOL this evening i found a new teen sponsor from a banner at shemps ranch :)
i also look resource sites and sometimes search google

madabad
06-01-2004, 10:24 PM
I used to go check out GFY to see who was advertising there and signed up for a lot of sponsors that way, also used to visit Google for top ranked sites for certain niches and found a few more that way.

Mr. Goat
06-01-2004, 11:41 PM
something i do also is i surf tgps under the niche im looking to promote and check out galleries and go to the sites to see if they are hot and even intrest me in joining cause i know if they can get one of us to join turning the surfer should not be an issue.

PurrsianPussyKat
06-02-2004, 04:33 AM
Honestly, I usually find sponsors by reviewing the galleries submitted to our tgps. As I click click click, once in awhile I will find something that catches my attention. Since I'm going through all those submits, I know if it's something that everyone and his aunts dog is promoting. ;)

Sigurd
06-02-2004, 06:30 PM
I usually go to Adult International Community (http://www.adultinter.com/directory/) :beer:

kkading15
06-03-2004, 11:04 PM
great topic :)

Glen Hinch
06-04-2004, 12:58 AM
most of the ones i got i got off you guys by clicking on banners you have posted so if i ever do make any money some of you will get a little lol

dizmo
06-04-2004, 03:54 PM
i surf the niche im looking for, check out tgps and see what the galleries are promoting...

i also search google for "niche webmasters/program/affiliate", that way u can find the underexposed sponsors.

Instead of going to a sponsor list website where whatever niche u slect u get silvercahs, platinumbucks and topbucks as result

.r

Bake
06-04-2004, 10:13 PM
I normaly find new sponsors when reviewing galleries.

dizmo
06-07-2004, 06:27 PM
oh, paysite review websites are a good place to find quality sites/programs to promote...

MuleScrote
06-07-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Bake
I normaly find new sponsors when reviewing galleries.

Thats usually where I find them too.