PDA

View Full Version : Any famous person you boycott?

LAJ
04-29-2010, 12:58 PM
I think I've done a stellar job of keeping myself in the dark about lady gaga. I've made a point of ignoring every news item and would be willing to bet I know less about her than anyone LOL. Not sure why... I just think the whole concept annoyed me. Kinda like why I'll never see Avatar.

riddler
04-29-2010, 01:14 PM
Boycott? No, Ignore? Yes...

I generally ignore most celebrity stuff.

Toby
04-29-2010, 01:16 PM

+1

lazzlo
04-29-2010, 01:18 PM
I boycott vin diesel cause i cant stand that looooooooooooooser. that guy cant act worth shit!

LAJ
04-29-2010, 01:29 PM
I boycott vin diesel cause i cant stand that looooooooooooooser. that guy cant act worth shit!

Great answer FTW

riddler
04-29-2010, 01:40 PM

The only movie I have liked him in is Find Me Guilty..

яochard
04-29-2010, 01:48 PM
I don't pay any attention the Jersey Shore crew. I avoid that shit like herpes.

riddler
04-29-2010, 01:53 PM
I don't pay any attention the Jersey Shore crew. I avoid that shit like herpes.

That is a good thing, I am sure they all have herpes, The strain of herpes they have has mutated to be transmittable over TV air waves :( ..

Eye Herpes.

MP
04-29-2010, 01:54 PM
Same here that and American Idol, and 24!

LAJ
04-29-2010, 03:02 PM
Unfortunately I know the names of some of the Jersey shore people as much as I wish I didn't.

pimpmobile
04-29-2010, 03:06 PM
I don't pay attention to any of the celebrity stuff but it's hard sometimes because my girlfriend watches all those celebrity gossip shows.

RK-Robert
04-29-2010, 03:40 PM
I have never seen even a minute of American Idol or Celebrity Dance or Apprentice or....

PMC
04-29-2010, 03:51 PM
I boycot this actor who played a security guard and tried to pick up underage girls. He is a Ginger too'

LAJ
04-29-2010, 03:54 PM
I have never seen even a minute of American Idol or Celebrity Dance or Apprentice or....

Yup... no Celebrity Dance or Apprentice for me either.

LAJ
04-29-2010, 03:55 PM
I boycot this actor who played a security guard and tried to pick up underage girls. He is a Ginger too'

LOL!!

DonovanTrent
04-29-2010, 03:56 PM
I boycott boycotts.

Aišo
04-29-2010, 04:37 PM
Unless they are pumping gas, I couldn't care less about any celebrity, American Idol, or Dancing Bear.

NY Jester
04-29-2010, 04:55 PM
This may be a bit different but I haven't listened to Nirvana since before Cobain killed himself. His attitude and rock and roll martyr way of being just never set right for me.

Clam
04-29-2010, 06:38 PM
Michael Vick. Dog killing bastard!!!

lace
04-29-2010, 07:11 PM
I don't watch much TV period so I couldn't really tell you who is who.

American idol, dancing with the stars, survivor, etc...all shows I would never waste my time watching. I'd rather kill some 12 year olds in CoD.

webairmetz
04-29-2010, 07:37 PM
I boycott the News and TV except:

Football
Baseball
MMA shows- TUF and others

iCarly - dont ask- my kids watch it and its actually entertaining
Victorious- same as above- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Justice is it safe to say shes "cute"
Spongebob - kids love it and its pretty funny

AbulletAway
04-29-2010, 10:14 PM
I boycott Jay Leno. He's back stabbing fuck and can go fuck himself.

For the most part though, I try to find the good of stuff in everything. I don't like American Idol for example. But, I do admit that I like the shows in the beginning when all the losers come on and get spanked. I love watching the stupid have their dreams crushed. However, I haven't watched an episode in a year or two. And, even when I did, I think I've only seen a total of two episodes, maybe three?

Minte
04-29-2010, 10:16 PM
I boycott Jay Leno. He's back stabbing fuck and can go fuck himself.

For the most part though, I try to find the good of stuff in everything. I don't like American Idol for example. But, I do admit that I like the shows in the beginning when all the losers come on and get spanked. I love watching the stupid have their dreams crushed. However, I haven't watched an episode in a year or two. And, even when I did, I think I've only seen a total of two episodes, maybe three?

AB...Jay is a car guy! He can be forgiven his transgressions

Axeman
04-29-2010, 10:46 PM
I haven't watched a min of Leno since the switch in March. Doubt I will ever watch him again. Watching a lot more Kimmel as a result.

Mihx
04-29-2010, 10:51 PM

Same here. I really don't care enough about any celebrities to actively boycott them :). And even if I did care I don't have the kind of principles (if that's what you would call them) that would make me consider "boycotting" anything - I merely dislike and/or ignore.

Oh, and people who boycott Avatar should obviously be disliked and ignored - or at the very least ridiculed for their silly objection to spending a couple of hours being entertained by an entirely unoriginal but spectacular feast for the eyes :P.