PDA

View Full Version : ePassporte just got a bump in business

GetSCORECash
04-27-2010, 12:44 PM
With all the problems with the outsource Webmaster payment options, it looks like ePassporte must be doing some really good business this month and next.

KooDoo
04-27-2010, 12:46 PM
You still can't upload money via credit card. Not sure if that is good business.

Cleo
04-27-2010, 01:03 PM
I always use the ePassporte anyway since I really hate dealing with checks which have a bad habit of getting lost in the mail along with the rest of my mail.

mikesinner
04-27-2010, 01:13 PM
I'm surprised that there are still sponsors that don't use them.

Ramster
04-27-2010, 01:13 PM
I've been slowly changing payment options where I can. Checks are a pain when out of country though my bank is pretty good.

Mr. Goat
04-27-2010, 01:42 PM
The only thing that's a pain with Epass is that some sponsors just send cash with no message or noticed of who its from or what period.

Epass should add in some additional fields for such information rather then just have the MESSAGE field would be so much easier to track payments this way as that's one good thing about checks they all have the period that the payout is for.

Panky
04-27-2010, 01:49 PM
The only thing that's a pain with Epass is that some sponsors just send cash with no message or noticed of who its from or what period.

Epass should add in some additional fields for such information rather then just have the MESSAGE field would be so much easier to track payments this way as that's one good thing about checks they all have the period that the payout is for.

That's not ePass's fault. Even with additional fields, some sponsors are just too lazy and wouldn't include the additional information unless the fields were mandatory. The message field is sufficient for those that choose to use it.

Mr. Goat
04-27-2010, 01:55 PM
Yeah but maybe if they were there in your face rather then just a MESSAGE filed some would use it... id almost be willing to bet more would use it if it was there.

MP
04-27-2010, 02:00 PM
As of late I have had no issues with Epass, wires load same day, my Virtual Visa works all the time, I hope this keeps up!

LAJ
04-27-2010, 02:06 PM
We just started using epass this year.

Itchy
04-27-2010, 02:13 PM
With all the fees and shitty exchange rate they give im leaning more and more of getting wires !
480 cad cost me 495 usd :(
Yea its only 15 buxs lost but do that 4 times to pay rent :(

ArielRebel
04-27-2010, 03:17 PM
It's the worst customer service I have ever talked to but it does the job when you need it...

Gin
04-27-2010, 03:53 PM
I've already got the sponsor's email advising to check my payment method to Epass. And yes, i already use it when it's possible.