PDA

View Full Version : Salesman you Jinxed me

JerseyGTO
03-15-2010, 01:22 PM
A few days ago Salesman was talking about his toothache or whatever..

About a month ago trying to crack open a Pistashio I sorta kinda had it the side of my mouth and bit down.. Then sorta kinda broke the back and the middle of one of my molars..

No pain no big deal it was kinda fun sticking my tounge in the middle of my tooth and touching my gum for about a month..

Well after reading Salesmens post I was like Whew Im glad I dont have any pain like that better him than me Muhahahah..

Then Last week I tried to eat a Ice Cream Sandwitch, yea that didnt go so well. then ok Ill drink some warm water, yea not any much better..

In order for me to eat I gotta a few shots of Jameson,I gotta wait for the coffee to be friggin luke warm and they cant see me till tommorow :ballpunch

I just aint gonna talk shit anymore

riddler
03-15-2010, 01:26 PM
Better get that tooth patched up, If its cracked it will start to crack even more then rot, if it rots then you going to be in more pain when they have to do a root canal :O

JerseyGTO
03-15-2010, 02:13 PM
Better get that tooth patched up, If its cracked it will start to crack even more then rot, if it rots then you going to be in more pain when they have to do a root canal :O

Yea, well my dumbass thought no pain no problem.. I hopeing they can patch it because its only the back and the middle of the tooth is gone. the outside is fine and we except for the side of my face to my brain where I feel the pain now ..

I called the dentist too see if he had any call outs today so well see if not then its 9 am tommorow.. I still got the pain meds from the root canal I had last year ;) Giggidy Giggidy oh right

Frasier
03-15-2010, 02:51 PM
Best of luck dude! I'm still suffering with my tooth as I developed full blown bronchitis at the same time.

Yeah, I finally went to the doc.

I'm living life on Purple Drank right now, as soon as my Bronchitis gets better I gotta see the dentist.

DonovanTrent
03-15-2010, 08:18 PM
I broke a molar in half like that eating a ham sandwich about 10 years ago. A fuckin' ham sandwich. My guess is there was a bone fragment in the ham and I bit down on it just right. Got it extracted that day and boy that was fun. One half came right out, the other half I was about waiting for the dentist to brace his foot on my forehead, he was having to yank and twist so hard.

I've heard you can crack a tooth eating just plain bread, as well. A bunch of it packs into the molar's indentations and creates some kind of suction pressure or something that like that. Weird.

ed_banger
03-15-2010, 09:07 PM
My kid (stepson) had the bad habit of not swallowing his food, and he would keep dinner stuffed in his cheeks all night long. The food would then rot and rotted away 5-6 of his molars. He had to have them pulled out, and now has caps and crowns in there, with fake molars... this was done at age 5.

ronaldo
03-15-2010, 10:46 PM

I've heard from a couple of people that a root canal isn't as painful as everyone makes it out to be. I don't know firsthand thankfully...only what I've heard.

DonovanTrent
03-15-2010, 11:18 PM
My kid (stepson) had the bad habit of not swallowing his food, and he would keep dinner stuffed in his cheeks all night long. The food would then rot and rotted away 5-6 of his molars. He had to have them pulled out, and now has caps and crowns in there, with fake molars... this was done at age 5.

Sorry Ed, but that's fucking disgusting.