PDA

View Full Version : Watching TLC

PMC
02-24-2010, 09:41 PM
they have this show on young adults who are extremely overweight and are getting gastric bypass surgery. I swear I want to kill the parents. Its like day one after bypass surgery and all the parents are feeding their kids complete shit again and going "one piece won't hurt you" etc. One lady is a single mom with her overweight son. They have a very small home, he pretty much lives in the livingroom and eats all day. She has a handgun sitting right beside him. The kid is super depressed due to his weight and she has a gun right beside him....fucking retards!

smiley
02-25-2010, 11:36 AM
they have this show on young adults who are extremely overweight and are getting gastric bypass surgery. I swear I want to kill the parents. Its like day one after bypass surgery and all the parents are feeding their kids complete shit again and going "one piece won't hurt you" etc. One lady is a single mom with her overweight son. They have a very small home, he pretty much lives in the livingroom and eats all day. She has a handgun sitting right beside him. The kid is super depressed due to his weight and she has a gun right beside him....fucking retards!

misery loves company...esp some overweight ppl...the "one" wont hurt is why they had to have the surgery....one large pizza, one supersize godzilla like fast food meal, one quart of ice cream..

im with ya Wiggles....i fought to loose 45lbs mostly from learning what a portion size really is...americans have no clue what a portion size is...they see one meal...oh i can eat all of this...shit even my gf cant grasp that...mind you shes 23, rail thin and moves around a lot with her job, but when she cooks she plates up my dish with like 2 or 3 meals....(when we are talking portion)....i can eat, love to eat...but eat smaller portions and every once in a while you can go nuts...i have very little sympathy for ppl that dont see why the weight is there...not everyone mind you..but the types that are looking for the easy way out, the quick fix, the solution to loose the weight but allows the old eating habits...