PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream, Cyn and Smiley was there..

Dario
02-23-2010, 02:10 PM
I was watching a documentary about some big bird, I thought it was ostriches but it's weird cause they can't fly. Anyway, the documentary showed how they would sometimes mistake humans for other birds and grab them from the air. When they eventually noticed it was humans they would rape them and eat them, god knows why.

Shortly after me and Cyn were hiking on some cliffs and of course one of these bastards started circulating above us. We started running to hide in the bushes but the bird would come sweeping down after us. There was a couple of close encounters before the giant bird finally grabbed a hold of Cyn and flew off with her.

I didn't know what to do, there was no rescuing her, I was just standing there like an idiot. At this point I was almost waking up all shivering but I went back to sleep and the dream continued.

Now I was in some city, I was going to Smiley's hotel. In the lobby there was a reverse batman elevator, you know, like a pole only you grabbed on to it and it would take you upstairs. As I got in to the lobby someone threw a smiley doll down the elevator and the receptionist was calling Smiley on the intercom telling him to stop throwing"inappropriate smileys" down the elevator. She said he would get the top floor if he stopped.

So, I grabbed on to the pole and it brought me to the top floor where I met Smiley, nice guy! I told him about Cyn and the giant bird. I was pretty shaken up, was telling him I had to inform everyone on the forum and I had to talk to her husband but what would I say? I felt kind of guilty that I hadn't rescued her somehow.

I decided to head off to some other place to find someone that could bring the news instead of me. I took the batman elevator down and as I exited the building Smiley jumped out the window from the top floor to hand me my cellphone that I left behind, I asked how he managed to do that without hurting himself but he wouldn't tell me :(

Then we decided to go partying instead, we walked a block and I started waking up, thought fuck I can't leave the dude hanging he's going to think I'm an asshole and I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't.

End of dream!

What does it mean?

Toby
02-23-2010, 02:21 PM
What does it mean?

No spicy food before bed time. :no:

MP
02-23-2010, 02:23 PM
I want the drugs that you have...

MarcyM25
02-23-2010, 02:42 PM
That is awesome. LOL

PMC
02-23-2010, 02:43 PM
Poor Cyn!

smiley
02-23-2010, 03:03 PM
poor Cyn...but glad we partied...and man i wish i had what you smoked...i never have good dreams..especially ones to remember..

Dario
02-23-2010, 03:07 PM
No spicy food before bed time. :no:
I had chocolate with licorice. (best chocolate ever!)

I want the drugs that you have...
wish it was that easy, I barely smoke pot anymore.

PMC
02-23-2010, 03:13 PM
ya chocolate will make you have nightmares, milk as well

smiley
02-23-2010, 03:14 PM
wish it was that easy, I barely smoke pot anymore.

hmmm..maybe mine are THAT good...i was smoking a lot last night, must of been fallout..:giggle:

Dario
02-23-2010, 03:16 PM
poor Cyn...but glad we partied...and man i wish i had what you smoked...i never have good dreams..especially ones to remember..
dude we never got to the party, I was waking up at that point and felt pretty bad about it for the few seconds between the dream state and being awake.. I mean you jumped out of a window on the top floor to go party and I left you hanging, that's no way to make friends lol

I hadn't been smoking though, I rarely remember dreams when I do, probably because I sleep a lot heavier.

PMC
02-23-2010, 03:17 PM
why you not smoking?

Dario
02-23-2010, 03:21 PM
ya chocolate will make you have nightmares, milk as well

A sleep disorder, in which sufferers unknowingly act out violent nightmares, could be aggravated by chocolate, scientists warn.
Rapid eye movement sleep behaviour disorder, or RBD, affects around one in 200 people, mainly men.

In RBD, sleepers also thrash about and shout as they dream.

read more: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/1910314.stm

don't think that was it, I'm calm at night, don't act out or talk.

hmmm..maybe mine are THAT good...i was smoking a lot last night, must of been fallout..:giggle:

heey I think you're on to something, too bad I never got the chance to try it. next time I'll be asking for a fatty right away, screw the introduction :D

Dario
02-23-2010, 03:24 PM
why you not smoking?
I tend to smoke too much so I rather not smoke at all except special occasions when I get my hands on something really sticky :)

Dario
02-23-2010, 03:33 PM
I think it was connected to this thread

http://bbs.mediumpimpin.com/showthread.php?t=94161

I made a post in there before going to bed.

I was probably subconsciously worrying about Cyn since she works for 12clicks.

Smiley was there cause I needed a fatty after seeing Cyn get captured by a flying ostrich.

Shit, this makes sense, I could make a career out of this, three fiddy and I'll do your dream!

smiley
02-23-2010, 03:52 PM
hahaha...i gotz some good sticky

mikesinner
02-23-2010, 03:55 PM
We need a special section to post all our dreams.

PMC
02-23-2010, 03:58 PM

I bet! :pound:

Dario
02-23-2010, 04:02 PM

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/weed.gif

MP
02-23-2010, 04:11 PM
I think it was connected to this thread

http://bbs.mediumpimpin.com/showthread.php?t=94161

I made a post in there before going to bed.

I was probably subconsciously worrying about Cyn since she works for 12clicks.

Smiley was there cause I needed a fatty after seeing Cyn get captured by a flying ostrich.

Shit, this makes sense, I could make a career out of this, three fiddy and I'll do your dream!

So 12 Clicks is a flying Ostrich?

DonovanTrent
02-23-2010, 08:13 PM
So 12 Clicks is a flying Ostrich?

Only in dreamland. In real life, he is a real businessman.

(I think I got that in the right order)

Dario
02-23-2010, 08:25 PM
Only in dreamland. In real life, he is a real businessman.

(I think I got that in the right order)
:giggle: