PDA

View Full Version : COD marathon tonight 7:30 EST + backing out rant!

lazzlo
02-23-2010, 09:03 AM
I will be diggin in tonight for some winning streaks. last night was fucked. Either owned or got owned. Zero rhythm! I know you guys try to time it to come online in 20 minute intervals, but lets get a streak going tonight, stay in the game and not back out and fuck around and loose people every 10 minutes. We fuck around in a lobby more than play these days. We own a team for 2 games, then back out and go into a game and get owned. Happens every time. I need to beat that crappy 19 streak! We didn't even play 3 in a row last night without having to back out and grab someone. I don't really care, but it's frustrating! Especially when we lose and I wanna chance to beat them and we gotta back out! back out back out back out. I miss the streak days!
/end rant

Footman
02-23-2010, 09:07 AM
I might actually be able to play tonight! WooHoo!

PMC
02-23-2010, 09:09 AM
i can't make it tonight :(

Footman
02-23-2010, 09:23 AM
Oh damn... never mind. I have a business dinner tonight I have to attend. :(

lazzlo
02-23-2010, 09:25 AM
get your priorities straight footy

Footman
02-23-2010, 09:54 AM

dooooood - If I could get paid for playing COD, I'd be a friggin millionaire twice over!

Neighbor
02-23-2010, 10:41 AM
I'm sorry guys...I have been traveling a bit and have been slacking majorly.

I just got back from Phoenix and am now heading down to Maryland for the week, although I will be putting in some serious time this weekend!

smiley
02-23-2010, 11:01 AM
im with ya...ill try to be on my usual time frame 8-815pm est...dont think me & the gf have anything special to do after work..

ace_luffy
02-23-2010, 11:21 AM

:ugh: i do work again, i will try

lazzlo
02-23-2010, 11:24 AM
:ugh: i do work again, i will try
hey, u guys did my lazzlo template http://creationcrew.com/liquidmedia.html
whats your xbox tag?

lace
02-23-2010, 11:33 AM
Not sure if I'll be on tonight or not. I have a ton of stuff to catch up on. Finally got the gf a Jeep so one less thing I have to deal with :D

Mr. Goat
02-23-2010, 11:37 AM
Ummm there is an important hockey game tonight... You sure your Canadian Lazzlo?

lazzlo
02-23-2010, 11:44 AM
Dont you have P in P?

webairmetz
02-23-2010, 11:47 AM
lazzlo play some search and destroy- alot less mindless kiddies noob tubing and actual strategy applies. Im down for whatever but jeesh there are like 8 different game types. We should team up and try some out and get something strategic going

lazzlo
02-23-2010, 11:51 AM
lazzlo play some search and destroy- alot less mindless kiddies noob tubing and actual strategy applies. Im down for whatever but jeesh there are like 8 different game types. We should team up and try some out and get something strategic going
fine. also, me and mailman heard what you said last night. we were in game that u guys got kicked from, we could hear u, but you couldnt hear us!

Mr. Goat
02-23-2010, 12:32 PM
Dont you have P in P?

Yes but not when you switch from one output to another on the TV. :ugh:

webairmetz
02-23-2010, 12:49 PM
fine. also, me and mailman heard what you said last night. we were in game that u guys got kicked from, we could hear u, but you couldnt hear us!

um.. ok. what did I say? Was it anything about cock docking or similiar? Im interested in knowing :p:fsm:

lazzlo
02-23-2010, 01:03 PM
um.. ok. what did I say? Was it anything about cock docking or similiar? Im interested in knowing :p:fsm:
you know!

PMC
02-23-2010, 02:04 PM
wife wants to watch a movie tonight, so i am out

MP
02-23-2010, 02:19 PM
wife wants to watch a movie tonight, so i am out
:whip:

MP
02-23-2010, 02:19 PM
I'm playing Zombies tonight!

PMC
02-23-2010, 02:27 PM
:whip:

ya whatever man, a little bird in your house tells us the truth when you are not on ;)

lazzlo
02-23-2010, 02:30 PM
hahaha how was bones last night kev!

webairmetz
02-23-2010, 02:33 PM
Ill be around Lazzlo. If I dont respond to your invite- its my kids playing. Its amazing watching them shoot people up. Their reflexes are really good. They just have a problem with moving around quickly and getting in and out of spots quickly. When that comes they will make shame on people

Mr. Goat
02-23-2010, 02:40 PM
ya whatever man, a little bird in your house tells us the truth when you are not on ;)

" YEAH, ... MY MOM WONT LET HIM PLAY RIGHT NOW "

MP
02-23-2010, 02:45 PM
hahaha how was bones last night kev!

Oh it was worse then Bones trust me...

MP
02-23-2010, 02:45 PM
" YEAH, ... MY MOM WONT LET HIM PLAY RIGHT NOW "

I just played three hours of Zombies with Dave I was done.

I HAVE MAD PIMP HAND!

smiley
02-23-2010, 04:40 PM
sure Kev...we got the scoop about what you are doing and for who...
BAHAHAHA

thinking about Lazzlos rant about backing out...thought:
log on...get invited to the room (if a party has begun)
if you get into the room, then its golden and you want to join up at the next intermission (many times ppl dont want to play and we back out or invite and wait for someone not coming)
then after 3-5 games back out grab new peeps
or after enough ppl get knocked out
or after we get enough to have a full party of 8 or 9

personally i dont mind the back and forth, it does get frustrating when we cant get into a game...but when we loose ppl due to things outside our control...i never mind backing out to pick up someone....

just a thought...and whens a zombie reunion?

lazzlo
02-23-2010, 05:12 PM
i dont mind joining in where i can and playing against you guys until theres a time to group up. i just hate it after every 2nd match. i cant get my groove on. but i will go with the flow. i just like winning, i hate losing these days.

smiley
02-24-2010, 11:22 AM
missed out last night...gf had a surprise dinner all hooked up and well...after that thoughtfulness i had to spend some time with the lil lady...

but tonight i will be on about 8pm est / 5pm pst....maybe this weekend some Zombies?

MP
02-24-2010, 11:33 AM
sure Kev...we got the scoop about what you are doing and for who...
BAHAHAHA

thinking about Lazzlos rant about backing out...thought:
log on...get invited to the room (if a party has begun)
if you get into the room, then its golden and you want to join up at the next intermission (many times ppl dont want to play and we back out or invite and wait for someone not coming)
then after 3-5 games back out grab new peeps
or after enough ppl get knocked out
or after we get enough to have a full party of 8 or 9

personally i dont mind the back and forth, it does get frustrating when we cant get into a game...but when we loose ppl due to things outside our control...i never mind backing out to pick up someone....

just a thought...and whens a zombie reunion?Been playing Zombies every night for a bit let me know when you are ready!

smiley
02-24-2010, 11:39 AM
Been playing Zombies every night for a bit let me know when you are ready!

cool...been kind of craving some zoooombies!!!

a blast from the past teaser:
TRituGMdKRA

lace
02-24-2010, 12:36 PM
wth is zombies?

MP
02-24-2010, 12:37 PM
wth is zombies?
COD 5 has a Zombie level, do you have COD WAW?

webairmetz
02-24-2010, 01:07 PM
COD WAW IS POISON dont do it!

smiley
02-24-2010, 01:12 PM
wth is zombies?

Man Card, COD Card revoked...Banned!

BAHAHAHA

Zombies is fun..nothing like endless waves of german, japanese zombies to slaughter...

i got a crawler!!!

deej
02-24-2010, 03:43 PM
note to streakers.

there is controversy over the pavelow and whether it adds to killstreaks or not.

Here is what I have gathered.

Yes and no.

A pavelow is trighered at 9 kills. however dont be too quick to click it on.

It will NOT add to your killstreak unless you wait til you have 10 kills.

So, get 9 kills and cheer for your pavelow, but dont call it in until you get one more kill. Doing this before will only get you kills, waiting til after 10 kills to call it in will allow the kills to be added to your streak.

K byyyyeee