PDA

View Full Version : Almost done with season 4 of Dexter...

AbulletAway
12-22-2009, 03:33 PM
Spoilers Alert:

I just watched episodes 7 and 8 and I think even 9 last night. As I left off, Dexter was just at Trinity's house for Thanksgiving and his 15 year old daughter was hitting on him, the wife saw her flirting with him and tells Dexter, "I don't care what you do or don't do with her, just don't her father!" The final moment of the show, the hot little reporter answers her door just after her cop boyfriend leaves and it's Trinity, she looks a little concerned and says, "Hi daddy!" OMG it was a total, I just jizzed in my pants like when Bruce Willis was dead at the end of sixth sense moment.

It was just about 5 am when I finished that one, knowing there's only three episodes left, I almost decided to watch the rest of them but decided to put it off till tonight. That show is so much fun being that I have been to Florida several times including Miami it's fun when they mention something like alligator ally and I think, "Ha! I've been there!" Just can't can't get enough of that show.

AbulletAway
12-23-2009, 04:10 PM
Damn I watched the last three episodes last night. I can not believe they killed off who they did. I loved her. :(

smiley
12-23-2009, 04:19 PM
welcome to being caught up...

great ending huh...i was getting tired of Rita thou...cant wait to see how they make the "Born in blood" connections next season...

the animated series they added to showtime about dexter looks good:

http://www.sho.com/site/dexter/earlycuts/home.do

Dodge
12-23-2009, 05:47 PM
Yeah, I figured something was going to happen with Rita. But, I thought it would be her finding out what he was into and leaving. Didn't expect what happened though.

AbulletAway
12-23-2009, 07:45 PM
I think Dexter will deal with it just fine. To me Dexter is like the Tin Man. He wants so much to be more human but he fails to see is that he is a lot more human than most of us. He loves his kids, he loved Rita to. Had he lost his son, I think Dexter would than be out of control. But, losing the wife. He will recover, he has to for the sake of his kids.

I was shocked that they killed her though. As much as she pissed me off sometimes with all her, "you're keeping too many secrets." bullshit, she was good for him.

John-ACWM
12-24-2009, 09:25 AM
Maybe the best series around.Loved it,although the end of season 4 shocked me a bit.I was speechless,couldn't believe the turn of events.