PDA

View Full Version : How Do Cbill Referrals Work?

mikesinner
10-25-2009, 10:51 PM
I was looking at my cbill stats and I see a cbill referral program.

Does this mean if I sign people up through that link that I will get a percentage of each cbill program they sign up to?

lazzlo
10-25-2009, 11:16 PM
i think its when you reffer people to other ccbill sites, like my otcash link below here

mikesinner
10-25-2009, 11:19 PM
i think its when you reffer people to other ccbill sites, like my otcash link below here

Each program has its own cbill referral code though. Why would there be one just for cbill?

Mr. Goat
10-25-2009, 11:22 PM
Not sure? after 10 years in the business pretty much I still dont get ccbill, I dont understand why they hav enever made a better admin system thats easier to understand like a NATS or MPA etc... :what:

PMC
10-25-2009, 11:26 PM
Not sure? after 10 years in the business pretty much I still dont get ccbill, I dont understand why they hav enever made a better admin system thats easier to understand like a NATS or MPA etc... :what:

Always wondered the same, such a cluster fuck

Toby
10-25-2009, 11:31 PM
Each program has its own cbill referral code though. Why would there be one just for cbill?

Where in your admin are you seeing this link? I don't see one in mine.

lazzlo
10-26-2009, 12:04 AM

where is this link you speak of

Aišo
10-26-2009, 12:45 AM

A-fucking-men. I've had it for a while now and have no idea how to use it. Searching members is a colossal pain in the ass, Epoch is 100x easier to use.

Aišo
10-26-2009, 12:53 AM
I think the referral you are seeing is if you refer sites to sign up and use CCBill as their processor.

mikesinner
10-26-2009, 03:23 AM
I think the referral you are seeing is if you refer sites to sign up and use CCBill as their processor.

That's what I was thinking but it seemed strange to me when I first saw it is nifty stats.

zac
10-26-2009, 06:06 AM

Always wondered the same