PDA

View Full Version : Man gets glued to toilet seat at Australian mall

pbmaster
08-25-2009, 08:32 AM
CAIRNS, Australia A man who used a public toilet in a shopping mall was taken to a hospital to have the toilet seat removed from his backside after someone smeared it with glue in what an official condemned Monday as a sick joke. Police urged possible witnesses to come forward after the 58-year-old man was humiliated in the northeastern city of Cairns by the prank.

An ambulance was called to help the man after he was found stuck by fast-acting adhesive glue to a toilet seat on Saturday in the busy shopping mall.

Paramedics removed the seat from the toilet and took him to a hospital, where medical staff used industrial solvents to get it off.

Cairns local government official Di Forsyth said the man, who was not identified, was not injured but was "extremely embarrassed" by his experience.

"I'm disgusted that a gentlemen has had to go through that because someone thinks it's funny," Forsyth said. "It's a sick joke."

just want to share lol

Cleo
08-25-2009, 08:34 AM
I wonder if he had a hairy butt?

PMC
08-25-2009, 08:59 AM
Wouldn't you see glue on the seat?

lace
08-25-2009, 09:04 AM
It's funny but still fucked up. I'd hate to have that happen to me, another reason why I don't use public restrooms other then to pee.

Vicious_B
08-25-2009, 09:09 AM
That is horrible. That poor man. I think if they find who ever did that they should be charged with assault.

(see what I did there)

DarkWeb
08-25-2009, 09:10 AM
Just one more reason not to shit in public restrooms!

PMC
08-25-2009, 10:49 AM
That is horrible. That poor man. I think if they find who ever did that they should be charged with assault.

(see what I did there)

lol

Tim
08-25-2009, 10:50 AM

Stick them to the seat :cookiem:

zenkio
08-25-2009, 02:20 PM
LOL :D :D :D That's sick. Imagine those paramedics having to unscrew that seat from a stinking piss stained public toilet, while this dude's ballbag hanging right there. Gives a new meaning to the term "public disgrace".

Next time I am in oz and I need to dump, I will be standing up.

furiousmale
08-25-2009, 02:52 PM
First they must have just put it on the seat if its fast acting so he should have seen it. Two whats he sitting on a public toilet seat for.

Vicious_B
08-25-2009, 02:54 PM
It was a really asinine thing for them to do.

Hee hee

God I need help.

mavpalo
08-25-2009, 03:57 PM
its not like he cant get it taken off

just takes a while

яochard
08-25-2009, 04:00 PM
That's fucking sick!

crockett
08-25-2009, 04:01 PM
How the hell can you sit on a public toilet and not wipe it off or cover it with toilet paper, before you sit on it? If it was in the US, I'd bet the guy did it himself so he could sue the company or get a settlement. I'm not sure how the lawsuits are in Auzzieland though..

mavpalo
08-25-2009, 04:18 PM
How the hell can you sit on a public toilet and not wipe it off or cover it with toilet paper, before you sit on it? If it was in the US, I'd bet the guy did it himself so he could sue the company or get a settlement. I'm not sure how the lawsuits are in Auzzieland though..

true you would think that, i mean it has to be shiny with glue on it? who does not scrutinize the seat before plopping their big ass on it

also , do you know how that would smell> big huge glue thread on a toilet seat? A blind man could spot that

crockett
08-25-2009, 04:23 PM
In fact I bet you could make a million or two if you did that here in the US.

:ronaldo

mavpalo
08-25-2009, 04:58 PM
insurance companies would not go for this

how would the company with the bathroom with glue on it be liable? they have to check the seats after each person?

Seven888
08-25-2009, 11:35 PM
Well that certainly sucks

goldbucks
08-26-2009, 01:11 AM
Sucks to be him

zenkio
08-26-2009, 02:07 AM

Interesting theory :)

If you apply a superglue on a surface, won't it harden within seconds, so by the time the guy gets there it's just a hard crust?

The more I think about it, the more I see the possibility of a fraud. Not the first time this sort of thing happened in Australia. Not long ago there was a woman that ate human shit served to her in ice cream in Coogee Bay Hotel.

She also "failed to notice" that the foul smelling brown scoop wasn't an ice cream but a huge load of crap. Eventually came to a private financial settlement with the pub owners, and not a negligible amount of money.