PDA

View Full Version : I need a drink!

camalot
07-29-2009, 11:11 PM
What's your favorite alcoholic beverage and what's the recipe? I plan to get hammered before I have to go in for surgery in mid August. So post a good, strong and lethal alcoholic drink!

Toby
07-29-2009, 11:26 PM
If you want a drink that will get you hammered then I'd recommend Kicked by a Mule

Only 2 ingredients, pink lemonade and Everclear.

mikesinner
07-29-2009, 11:28 PM
I think you should give up drinking. Alcohol is poison.

lace
07-29-2009, 11:41 PM
Liquid Cocaine

1/2 oz BacardiŽ 151 rum
1/2 oz GoldschlagerŽ cinnamon schnapps
1/2 oz JagermeisterŽ herbal liqueur

I had this on my 21st and knocked me on my ass!

goldbucks
07-30-2009, 12:31 AM
Redbull and vodka

Michelle
07-30-2009, 12:47 AM
What's your favorite alcoholic beverage and what's the recipe? I plan to get hammered before I have to go in for surgery in mid August. So post a good, strong and lethal alcoholic drink!

Honey, you can't do that. You will bleed more than you suppose to. They will give you everything you need! DON'T DRINK! Before you go in.

Why are you going in?

camalot
07-30-2009, 01:02 AM
If you want a drink that will get you hammered then I'd recommend Kicked by a Mule

Only 2 ingredients, pink lemonade and Everclear.Hell Yeah! Love that Everclear! We used to mix it with grape Kool-Aid and we called it "Purple Jesus" Because if you drank too much of it, you would call to Jesus for help! LOL

camalot
07-30-2009, 01:05 AM
I think you should give up drinking. Alcohol is poison.
Give up??? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Hell... I am an occassional drinker nowadays. I used to do a lot of drunk posting on EB back in the day. Ahhhhh... The good ole days!

Michelle
07-30-2009, 01:05 AM
Hell Yeah! Love that Everclear! We used to mix it with grape Kool-Aid and we called it "Purple Jesus" Because if you drank too much of it, you would call to Jesus for help! LOL

At the "Porcelain Goddess" LMAO!

camalot
07-30-2009, 01:08 AM
Liquid Cocaine

1/2 oz BacardiŽ 151 rum
1/2 oz GoldschlagerŽ cinnamon schnapps
1/2 oz JagermeisterŽ herbal liqueur

I had this on my 21st and knocked me on my ass!OH HELL!! I have those ingredients in the liquor cabinet! I'm not to partial to Jager though. I will do a Jager Bomb every now and then.
1 oz. Jagermeifter
3 oz. Red Bull

camalot
07-30-2009, 01:10 AM
Honey, you can't do that. You will bleed more than you suppose to. They will give you everything you need! DON'T DRINK! Before you go in.

Why are you going in?
Don't worry. I won't drink for at least a week before my surgery. I absolutely don't want to die on the operating table!

Michelle
07-30-2009, 01:13 AM
Don't worry. I won't drink for at least a week before my surgery. I absolutely don't want to die on the operating table!

OK good , We are just getting to know each other a little better, And I already like you big time! So what are you going in for?

camalot
07-30-2009, 01:20 AM
Why are you going in?I was in an auto accident 2 years ago. I got whiplash really bad in my neck and torn muscles and an inpindgement in my left shoulder. (due to the seat belt)It ended up blowing out three discs in my neck too! I had a cervical fusion done in December '07 and shoulder surgery in May of '08. The doctor was only concerned with one disc and said a fusion on the other two discs weren't necessary unless they got worse. Well, as luck would have it, they got extrremely worse. I have been in excrutiating pain for the last two years and have been unable to do any kind of physical activity. ( there went my roller coaster riding hobby at amusement parks! :( )It really sucks! I'll be going in for two more cervical fusions on the 19th of August.

Seven888
07-30-2009, 02:26 AM
Redbull and vodka

Word up...

Aquarius
07-30-2009, 04:41 AM
I'm more a beer guy, actually I just had a few with a couple of friends.