PDA

View Full Version : My mom met Dom DeLuise...

AbulletAway
05-06-2009, 04:19 PM
It was at the LA Festival of Books a few years ago. She met him of all places in the ladies room. I don't recall the reasoning for him being in the ladies room other than something about he couldn't make it to the upper level restroom or something? He had a bird on his shoulder and my mom said he was really nice.

There's more to the story but I don't recall all the details. I was reminded of it when looking at a news show that was just talking about his passing.

PurrsianPussyKat
05-06-2009, 05:19 PM
Come on.. you know that all we want to know is if she fucked him. :P

Are you dom's illegitimate love child?

PMC
05-06-2009, 09:36 PM
didn't he have a bird on his shoulder for candid camera?

яochard
05-06-2009, 10:03 PM
I met Joe Pesci once. It was in - of all places - the bathroom at a strip club in Phoenix during Phoenix Forum.

Go figure.

I kid you not he was wearing weight lifter pants.

AbulletAway
05-06-2009, 11:52 PM
Come on.. you know that all we want to know is if she fucked him. :P

Are you dom's illegitimate love child?

lol No, it was just three or four years ago they met. She was really upset about to hear about his death. It's a cute story though as mom tells it with all the details.

The Book Festival is a cool place though, I got my pic taken with Heidi Fliese and had her sign my copy of her book. I met Princess Leah their and got to talk to her very briefly as she signed a copy of here book. And, as I was walking, I bumped in to this short guy, he wasn't looking where he was walking. He turned around and it was The Fonze! I was actually star struck. I just said, "sorry." He said something like, "Oh no, my fault." and smiled as our paths crossed. But all in all it was a good day for me. Two childhood heroes and a madam. Good times.