PDA

View Full Version : iTunes Genius

Evil Chris
05-06-2009, 10:45 AM
Genius is the playlist generator from iTunes.
I swear there is a little comedian hiding inside my iPhone compiling the playlists.

I'm cleaning the house and I generate a quick list to listen to while I work. It's going well, there's some Weezer, Velvet revolver, STP, Green Day.... then suddenly. What is Love, by Haddaway???

:eek2:

Cleo
05-06-2009, 10:50 AM
Genius Just For You is evil. I'm buying way more music due to it recommending other tracks that I would enjoy based on what I'm listening to.

Mr. Goat
05-06-2009, 10:57 AM
I think the real issue would be why is that on your iPhone to begin with? :ohnoes:

PurrsianPussyKat
05-06-2009, 11:47 AM
You know your head started bopping to the beat. Don't lie!

MP
05-06-2009, 02:17 PM
Is that like Pandora?

яochard
05-06-2009, 03:21 PM
That's a great song really.

I use Rhapsody. For $70 I can stream any music I want on demand. However, I don't think they've charged me for years. I think there is some kind of catch that if you buy $70 worth of music from them a year they waive the fee.

Anyhow, any music I stream gets added into my main playlist. So I boot it up, select something to start off my day, and it keeps playing. I have all kinds of shit on it. About an hour ago some classical music came on and I'm like "what the fuck is this and how did it get on my play list". Turns out it was "don't stop believing" using only violins. Aftre I figure what it was I'm like "hey this is cool".

I also have a lot of comedy mixed in too. Keeps me busy during the day when I'm alone.

Evil Chris
05-06-2009, 11:23 PM
You know your head started bopping to the beat. Don't lie!haha truth!

It's actually a fun song to bop around to simply because of that movie. :)

voanoa
05-07-2009, 03:07 AM
Hah that was real refreshment for you :D