PDA

View Full Version : Hey KUSH!!!

TexasDreams
04-09-2004, 01:59 AM
Have you had much luck, or tried on doing SEO for non-adult??

I need a consultant in that area and have budget.

And I fuck on the first date! :lol1:

:beer:

Kush
04-09-2004, 02:06 AM
Yes, I have tried doing SEO for non-adult and the results were very promising! It's definitely something that I will be promoting more, and my eventual goal is to have 50%+ of my income come from mainstream.

The only reason why I am sticking to adult SEO right now is because my adult projects are expanding like wildfire, and I already have such a large network of adult sites / contacts that it's pretty easy to get rankings once I get a new page up.

As per consulting / hiring me, I am sorry but I will most likely pass. When I do SEO I like to work on my own sites/rankings because then that gives me even greater bargaining / linking power for when I put more pages up.

However, if you already have some pre-built mainstream sites that promote solid affiliate programs then perhaps we can do some sort of trade so that I can acquire more mainstream sites in exchange for my work. I'll be online in a couple days on ICQ once I get some things sorted out offline if you want to talk.

TexasDreams
04-09-2004, 02:18 AM
Sigh! Would still like to talk some time, your city or mine. You seem to know your shit on the SE game, I'm launching more than 40 sites in the next week or so, and they are mainstream, primarily non-profit, but very well funded.

I was so pissed that I couldn't make it to Phoenix. YOU were the first person to post to me when I ventured onto adult boards (on the evil empire of PC, ha ha ha!), Dayum!, I owe you a few rounds of drinks.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Kush
04-09-2004, 02:54 AM
Which city are you in again?
We can talk sometime, sure!
Definitey preferable over a few drinks rather than a glaring monitor though :)

djhits
04-09-2004, 03:47 AM
TexasDreams

seo for non-adult isnt usually anywhere near as competitiive, and conversions are usually very HIGH.
but beware who you hire, there are lots of scammers in mainstream!

seochat.com , go there and check some people over there out