PDA

View Full Version : Webmaster area

kaz
04-10-2009, 09:52 AM
Sorry if this has been brought up before, I tried searching through to see if it had been discussed before but found nothing. I realize you all are transferring stats over to NATS, but when I went to mediumpimpin.com today it takes me to modelsgonebad. Has the URL for webmasters changed?

Mr. Goat
04-10-2009, 05:02 PM
nats.mediumpimpin.com

there is a webmasters link to the LEFT on mediumpimpin.com but seems a lot of people ar emissing it so we will be fixing that page.

kaz
04-10-2009, 08:25 PM
Thanks MM! :)

NY Jester
04-11-2009, 12:13 AM
I was looking at the new digs today myself. Nice design. Looks wild. I also saw that my outstanding balance didnt seem to transfer over with the new stats..is that going to be corrected? Or is it being worked on?

Dario
04-11-2009, 08:08 AM
I was looking at the new digs today myself. Nice design. Looks wild. I also saw that my outstanding balance didnt seem to transfer over with the new stats..is that going to be corrected? Or is it being worked on?

As previously mentioned the statistics for the first part of this month and also last month will be re-imported either to NATS or to our old backend to make sure nothing got lost in the move.

I will keep everyone posted on this.

A.J. Angel
04-11-2009, 04:24 PM
Just curious, will the galleries links change and will have the NATS code be appended at the end as it is usually the case or will it still be the same as before, ending up with the affiliate's ID with an HTML extension?

NY Jester
04-11-2009, 11:56 PM
As previously mentioned the statistics for the first part of this month and also last month will be re-imported either to NATS or to our old backend to make sure nothing got lost in the move.

I will keep everyone posted on this.

Thank you kindly, sorry if I missed the news in previous posts. :cookiem:

Dario
04-12-2009, 01:41 AM
Just curious, will the galleries links change and will have the NATS code be appended at the end as it is usually the case or will it still be the same as before, ending up with the affiliate's ID with an HTML extension?
No linking codes will change. I do plan however to add campaign support in the galleries, stay tuned for that once I get back to Europe. It should be good :)

A.J. Angel
04-12-2009, 10:50 AM
No linking codes will change. I do plan however to add campaign support in the galleries, stay tuned for that once I get back to Europe. It should be good :)

Okay, cool. That's good to know! I like it how you have made the galleries URL with the affiliate's ID in the end. Easy to edit and change the program from Revshare to PPS or the other way round. :)

Dario
04-12-2009, 04:02 PM
Just a note here, the stats imports should hopefully be done tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for your patience, I will keep you updated!

Dario
04-12-2009, 04:03 PM
Okay, cool. That's good to know! I like it how you have made the galleries URL with the affiliate's ID in the end. Easy to edit and change the program from Revshare to PPS or the other way round. :)

Thank you sir!
I'm quite happy with them myself, search engines seems to pick them up a lot :)

voanoa
05-11-2009, 02:45 AM
This area look pretty good and i like at :)

seeandsee
06-30-2009, 04:44 PM
looking good!