PDA

View Full Version : OMG What happened to AmpLand?

matyko
04-06-2009, 03:47 PM
They dropped GTS as partner account broker, and now:

Main Page:
http://www.ampland.com/mmpage.html

Category Page:
http://www.ampland.com/handjobs.html

Interesting.

matyko
04-06-2009, 04:13 PM
Probably I should open a new thread titled "OMG what happened to matyko's brain?" because I just figured out that there's AmpLand and AmpLand Movies and they are 2 different sites... Mea culpa...

Anyway, Ampland Movies really dropped GTS as broker and they will revamp their advertising system [hopefully this week]

:cookiem:

geirlur
04-06-2009, 04:46 PM
I hope they lower their price.. $85 a month was ridicolous

the Shemp
04-06-2009, 08:12 PM
Probably I should open a new thread titled "OMG what happened to matyko's brain?" because I just figured out that there's AmpLand and AmpLand Movies and they are 2 different sites... Mea culpa...

Anyway, Ampland Movies really dropped GTS as broker and they will revamp their advertising system [hopefully this week]

:cookiem:

ya, two different sites for sure...

Spicy
04-07-2009, 06:45 AM
That was sad but a smart move and I bet that AM is the next one to come..

Mr. Blue
04-07-2009, 07:48 AM

A tiny bit of bookkeeping and they remove the middleman and cost of said middleman. More TGP/MGP owners should think like that...they'd probably do better in the long run and they'd get connected with their submitters again.

Ramster
04-07-2009, 09:40 AM
A tiny bit of bookkeeping and they remove the middleman and cost of said middleman. More TGP/MGP owners should think like that...they'd probably do better in the long run and they'd get connected with their submitters again.

Yes I agree, it would be smart of many sites to do this. Especially with the economy the way it is lately.

HowlingWulf
04-09-2009, 08:42 PM
Anyone have contact info for ampland? The email on their contact page bounces.

the Shemp
04-10-2009, 04:10 AM
Anyone have contact info for ampland? The email on their contact page bounces.

i'll be talking to the owner next week..he is on vacation this week...

PMC
04-10-2009, 09:26 AM
they will save money as long as they are willing to do more work handling their own spots

tommyschlong
04-10-2009, 11:27 AM
i rather buy accounts straight from the owners than a broker.. usually with brokers you loose 2 to 5 days depending on how quick the owner sets up your account

the Shemp
04-10-2009, 02:21 PM
usually with brokers you loose 2 to 5 days depending on how quick the owner sets up your account

well that sucks...