PDA

View Full Version : Gots Me A New ISP !

Toker
04-05-2009, 12:31 PM
I've had Cable for the last 9 years and lately everytime
we have any kind of storm it's out.
I live in a town of over 50,000 and the TV was out for just over a day but the internet (Same Cable Co.) was out for a F'n week..
I shitcaned them and went to Sprint wireless, love it!
Anyone else using them??
PS they're faster than AT&T wireless in this area..

PMC
04-05-2009, 12:41 PM
hope it treats you better, cable here is great, all other options suck where i live

born2blog
04-05-2009, 02:37 PM
Don't know anyone that uses sprint but if you say it's working better for you than that's great!!

Toker
04-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Don't know anyone that uses sprint but if you say it's working better for you than that's great!!

Faster here than AT&T, runs around 2G down and just over 1G up.

MP
04-05-2009, 06:14 PM
I am on ATT DSL right now, so far so good.

beer30
04-05-2009, 07:43 PM
I guess I'm lucky, my cable company is great. A few months ago I called in at around 10pm to say my internet had been down for a couple hours thinking they'll send someone out in the morning. 15mins later I get a call from the tech saying he'll be there in about 10mins. He was here till midnight re running cable since the guys that run it before screwed it up and the line signal was too weak. That kinda service for someone with the cheapest internet they have I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

Now I did just have to change hosting companies after lunarpages suspended my account for the 2nd time in 2 years over some stupid shit. Hope I never have to do that again, what a pain in the ass and that's with only 5 sites and just one blog.

Toker
04-06-2009, 02:01 AM
I am on ATT DSL right now, so far so good.

Is it wireless? What speed is it running?