PDA

View Full Version : Yo Adrian!!!!!



princess
06-27-2003, 03:15 PM
LOL! I just couldn't resist hon! Every time I see your nick it makes me think of that.

I hope things are going well for you. I miss ya!

:hello:

Mr. Goat
06-27-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by princess
LOL! I just couldn't resist hon! Every time I see your nick it makes me think of that.

I hope things are going well for you. I miss ya!

:hello:

i miss him to thats whyhe came here...


this is what i miss the most.. :2gay:


:lol1:

Yo Adrian
06-27-2003, 03:24 PM
princess!!!

Haven't talked to you in a while :) You know I was just wearing my X-Biz shirt yesterday...

Glad to see ya around!

mailman ---> :2gay: <--- Yo!

Mr. Goat
06-27-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Yo Adrian
mailman ---> :2gay: <--- Yo!

Word!

princess
06-27-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Yo Adrian
princess!!!

Haven't talked to you in a while :) You know I was just wearing my X-Biz shirt yesterday...

Glad to see ya around!

mailman ---> :2gay: <--- Yo!

We gotta get you a new Rated Hot shirt honey!

So whats been up with you lately? How's work?

*kiss*

Yo Adrian
06-27-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by princess
We gotta get you a new Rated Hot shirt honey!

So whats been up with you lately? How's work?

*kiss*

Absolutely!

Things have been great, since we talked last I'm living in a new city, have a new place, a new baby boy...what more could I ask for :)

Work is fantastic too, swamped with tons of projects and new upcoming sites but I like being busy so it suits me well. Plus I'll be hitting all the shows with the Silvercash crew so that's exciting too.

Are you going to be in Florida?