PDA

View Full Version : Video Of The Fucking Decade Right Here!

MP
12-14-2008, 03:34 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/14/bush-visits-iraq-for-fina_n_150832.html

volante
12-14-2008, 03:37 PM
http://www.igspot.com/bushshoeduck.gif

Such a shame he only had two shoes.

PurrsianPussyKat
12-14-2008, 04:11 PM
I wonder if they were bomb shoes.

PurrsianPussyKat
12-14-2008, 04:12 PM
"All I can report is that it's a size 10". LOL!!!!!

Mike Semen
12-14-2008, 05:22 PM
not a bad shot, and yes it would have been better if it was an exploding shoe.

AbulletAway
12-14-2008, 05:32 PM
OK, that is great lol

»Rob Content«™
12-14-2008, 05:34 PM
Too bad he did not have bigger feet

crockett
12-14-2008, 05:52 PM
Such a shame he only had two shoes.

as well as bad aim...

MP
12-14-2008, 07:17 PM
Notice the Iraq President did not flinch, lol he is used to bombs going off, Shoes don't mean shit!

voanoa
12-14-2008, 07:39 PM
Hah the worst shooter i ever see :D

mdcq
12-14-2008, 09:30 PM
wow.. I bet that guy is underneath a prison somewhere.

mikesinner
12-14-2008, 09:31 PM
I think he is just relieved that it was only a shoe.

StuartD
12-14-2008, 09:36 PM
omg, that's hilarious.

Minte
12-14-2008, 09:41 PM
I'm surprised the secret service didn't shoot him in the head when his arm came up for the second toss.

PurrsianPussyKat
12-14-2008, 09:43 PM
They were all sleeping. Nothing to be afraid of in iraq ya know. ;)

Mr. Goat
12-14-2008, 09:51 PM
LOL thats awesome.. but it is a shame he did not hit him... the video would have been epic if he hit Bush!

Rick-MC
12-14-2008, 09:55 PM
Where was the agent that was supposed to jump in front of the prez and take a shoe for the prez?

MP
12-14-2008, 11:05 PM
This guy is a true hero!

AbulletAway
12-15-2008, 02:58 AM
I'm surprised the secret service didn't shoot him in the head when his arm came up for the second toss.

We were talking about that earlier. I mean I can see getting one shoe off but by the time he held up that second shoe he should have been on the ground because he had been tackled or shot in the head. You don't throw shit at the president, as much as I don't like Bush, as much as I applaud this guy for doing what he did lol There's just some shit you don't do because they are likely to get you dead.

born2blog
12-15-2008, 03:27 AM
have to admit that is hilarious!

papillon
12-15-2008, 05:19 AM
poor guy is probably already in egpyt being interrogated as a terrorist

mOrrI
12-15-2008, 05:55 AM
No way!!!!!!!!

StaceyJo
12-15-2008, 05:58 AM
So disrespectful.

Tim
12-15-2008, 07:13 AM
Where was the agent that was supposed to jump in front of the prez and take a shoe for the prez?

I thought those guys were pretty slow aswell.

Footman
12-15-2008, 08:29 AM
I think it's hilarious and it would have made for a better video if he tagged Bush with the shoe.

BUT

As much as I dislike him as a president, there's something off putting about it. You just don't do shit like that and get away with it. I'm really surprised the Secret Service wasn't all over this guy like stink on shit. Or at the very least out in front of Bush to protect him. I mean aren't they supposed to protect him? Maybe they were too busy laughing. Oh and I'd love to hear what was going through his mind when he saw that shoe coming at him. "Holy shit, I'm dead! Someone finally took a shot!"

I know the world hates this guy and most Americans disapprove of him as well. It's bad enough for him to wake up every day and know that he's going down in history as one of the greatest fuck ups ever. Can you imagine what he feels like every day. I personally think he's a colossal joke as a president, but come on.

Minte
12-15-2008, 09:23 AM
After thinking about it,what that reporter did by throwing the shoes was show the world that now he can do something like that. If it would've been Saddam Hussein sitting there and dodging shoes..they would've taken the reporter out into the parking lot and blew his brains out for everyone to watch.

kiara
12-15-2008, 10:48 AM
Yeah the secret service sucks on this one, I must admit.

MarcyM25
12-15-2008, 11:45 AM
Ya no shit! I can't believe he got away with that second shoe!

яochard
12-15-2008, 12:20 PM
I think this is horrible.

Say what you want about President Bush; Our disapproval of him is shown in our his approval ratings.

But the ironic part is.... Iraq has freedom of the press for the first time in their lives. If he threw his shoes at Saddam, by now this reporter would have been drawn up and quartered and very much dead, and his entire family would have been arrested.

volante
12-15-2008, 01:41 PM
Thousands of Iraqis have demanded the release of a local TV reporter who threw his shoes at US President George W Bush at a Baghdad news conference.

Crowds gathered in Baghdad's Sadr City district, calling for "hero" Muntadar al-Zaidi to be freed from custody.

Officials at the Iraqi-owned TV station, al-Baghdadiya, called for the release of their journalist, saying he was exercising freedom of expression.

Iraqi officials have described the incident as shameful.

A statement released by the government said Mr Zaidi's actions, which also included him shouting insults at President Bush, "harmed the reputation of Iraqi journalists and Iraqi journalism in general".

Correspondents say the protesters are supporters of Shia cleric Moqtada Sadr - a leading critic of the US presence in Iraq. Smaller protests were reported in Basra and Najaf.

The Iraqi government has demanded an on-air apology from his employer.

An Iraqi official was quoted by the Associated Press as saying that the journalist was being interrogated to determine whether anybody paid him to throw his shoes at President Bush.

He was also being tested for alcohol and drugs, and his shoes were being held as evidence, said the official, speaking on condition of anonymity.

The Cairo-based al-Baghdadiya TV channel said Mr Zaidi should be freed because he had been exercising freedom of expression - something which the Americans had promised to Iraqis on the ousting of former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein.

"Any measures against Muntadar will be considered the acts of a dictatorial regime," the firm said in a statement.

The programming director for al-Baghdadiya, Muzhir al-Khafaji, described the journalist as a "proud Arab and an open-minded man".

He said he was afraid for Mr Zaidi's safety, adding that the reporter had been arrested by US officials twice before.

"We fear that our correspondents in Iraq will be arrested. We have 200 correspondents there," he added.

Mr Zaidi leapt from his chair at Sunday's news conference and hurled first one shoe and then the other at Mr Bush, who was joined at the podium by Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Maliki.

The shoes missed as Mr Bush ducked, and Mr Zaidi was immediately wrestled to the ground by security guards and frogmarched from the room.

"This is a farewell kiss, you dog," he yelled in Arabic as he threw his shoes. "This is from the widows, the orphans and those who were killed in Iraq."

Arabic TV stations have been repeatedly showing footage of the incident, which was also front-page news in many papers.

Correspondents say the journalist's tirade was echoed by Arabs across the Middle East who are fed up with US policy in the region.

"He [George Bush] deserves to be hit with 100, not just one or two shoes. Who wants him to come here?" said a man in Baghdad.

But his view was not expressed by everyone.

"I think this incident is unnecessary, to be honest. That was a press conference, not a war. If someone wants to express his opinion he should do so in the proper manner, not this way," said another Baghdad resident.

Also on Monday, Human Rights Watch accused Iraq's main criminal court of failing to meet basic international standards of justice.

The New York-based group said torture and abuse of prisoners before trial appeared common, and legal representation was often ineffectual.

Human Rights Watch said some of the court's failings showed disturbing similarities to those that existed during the Saddam Hussein era.

The group called on Iraq to take immediate steps to protect detainees from torture, and ensure they had access to proper defence and received a prompt hearing.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7783608.stm

The guy's a national hero!

AbulletAway
12-15-2008, 01:48 PM
After thinking about it,what that reporter did by throwing the shoes was show the world that now he can do something like that. If it would've been Saddam Hussein sitting there and dodging shoes..they would've taken the reporter out into the parking lot and blew his brains out for everyone to watch.

I thought about that, and it didn't make sense to me at first. Because you're right, I mean he would have been shot in the head on the spot probably if he did that to Saddam. But, then again, you forget, the Iraqi people didn't ask for their freedom. The didn't stand up and rise against Saddam. They didn't initiate any of this. They apparently were just fine with their dictator.

Then Bush comes along in the name either god, UN resolutions, WMD's or peace and violently removed their leader and forces freedom on them. And, in the process kills 10's of thousands of innocent iraqi's and refuses to leave the country and let them run it on their own.

We are talking about a people that don't understand freedom and then to have it just thrust upon them is a lot to ask. And, well, we didn't ask, we just told them they will be free and they will have to like it.

Sounds silly but when you've spent your whole life being told what to do, how to act and then to have another way of life forced on them, well, it's gonna be some time before they start to understand the concept. I think right now a lot of them see it as exchanging one way of forced life for another.

lazzlo
12-15-2008, 10:00 PM
doh!

Globofun
12-15-2008, 10:56 PM
The whole crowd should have joined in........ getting some Marines to shoot their boots too! lol

beer30
12-16-2008, 01:15 AM
That just shows what's wrong with this country nowadays. No way in hell someone would of got away with that 10 years ago. The secret service guys would be fighting over who got the first shot off and who actually killed him. Now they just stand there and let it happen.

This generation for the most part is a bunch of pussies so afraid of gems and getting hurt or what might happen to them if they hurt someone else that it's not even funny.

Because lets face it if one of the secret service guys would of shot that idiot he would of ended up on trial for murder.