PDA

View Full Version : Argh this scamming stuff is so annoying

PMC
12-13-2008, 11:04 AM
just found out archivecash owns Trannypay which i just set up links for :( Alos found out they bought nichepay, which I was going to start promoting again as well :(

I think I am going to limit myself to promoting TCG, Topbucks, Wildcash, MP, and NSCash

any bad things about wildcash? cause they are relatively new and I like them, is my bubble going to be burst about them too?

MP
12-13-2008, 11:18 AM
Hold on now we have another company out there buying others and doing the same shit?

PMC
12-13-2008, 11:24 AM
Hold on now we have another company out there buying others and doing the same shit?

yeah read it on JBM
http://www.justblowme.com/showthread.php?t=98113

long thread but very interesting

MP
12-13-2008, 11:33 AM
yeah read it on JBM
http://www.justblowme.com/showthread.php?t=98113

long thread but very interesting

Why do I have the sudden feeling one company owns all these guys and we just don't know it.

PMC
12-13-2008, 11:36 AM
Why do I have the sudden feeling one company owns all these guys and we just don't know it.

That would not surprise me at all

Toby
12-13-2008, 11:42 AM

That wouldn't surprise me at all.

excerpt from the "anon email" thread last week on AskDamageX

...a filipino friend of mine just hit me on icq and told me some real shit... wow... crazy shit. This rabbit hole is way deeper than simple theft and involves international criminal organization and maybe even terrorism in India. It's probably mostly speculation... but really... reality is so whacked out sometimes that even some of it could be true.

MP
12-13-2008, 11:44 AM
That wouldn't surprise me at all.

excerpt from a post last week on AskDamageX

Me either, this is exactly how the mob works, lol

LadyMischief
12-13-2008, 12:14 PM
what totally eludes me is the reason they need multiple support sites, and how somehow these support sites charge.. If I was running a network of sites I'd want them all to go to the SAME support so they would all get the same level of service, and I could keep my finger on the pulse of what's going on. Such bullshit..and these slimy people try to talk their way out of it when in fact, they are busted. Retards.

»Rob Content«™
12-13-2008, 01:10 PM
Archivecash is owned by people with connections to dee as well.

And you can add hdpays to that list man, we don't play any of those games, hell we don't have xsales at all

mikesinner
12-13-2008, 01:20 PM
just found out archivecash owns Trannypay which i just set up links for :( Alos found out they bought nichepay, which I was going to start promoting again as well :(

I think I am going to limit myself to promoting TCG, Topbucks, Wildcash, MP, and NSCash

any bad things about wildcash? cause they are relatively new and I like them, is my bubble going to be burst about them too?

wildcash will pay you but there stuff seems old to me. Nothing fresh from what I can see.