PDA

View Full Version : This Is Not Good, Or Is It?

MP
12-12-2008, 02:45 PM
20% of teens say they've put nude pics of themselves online

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20081211-20-of-teens-say-theyve-put-nude-pics-of-themselves-online.html

My first reaction was oh shit not good at all,

but if you think about it, it's just nudity the US is just so stuck up on it, remember all the celeb sex tapes,now no one cares it does not ruin your career, so two teenagers in love-lust send nude pics to each other so fucking what.

PMC
12-12-2008, 02:47 PM
only hurts them in the future, could lose jobs, respect etc.
problem is underage kids doing it

яochard
12-12-2008, 02:49 PM
I have an eight year old daughter, and I did in fact see those stats and had a conversation with my wife about it. Our eight year old daughter is into computers and such, has her own blog, photoshop, dreamweaver, and even her own cell phone (It's a kid's phone that can only dial numbers we put into it, no text, no camera).

This crap scares the daylights out of me.

Kids grow up so much differently than I did. When I was a kid I wanted to be a police officer or a fire fighter; We had three channels on TV, no VCR, notta. TV was regulated to a an hour or two at night. Now... My daughter has her own TV with hundreds of channels and wants to be a rock star - Like Hanna Montana. She's eight years old and wants to wear clothes that I'm not ready to let her wear until she's eighteen.

MP
12-12-2008, 02:54 PM
I have a 15 year old my self, she codes in PHP and builds sites that I dont even know about, and yea she is a female, but I'm not really worried about her, she is smart.

I also had another female living with me from age 7-16 and she did send some nude photes out on the net to her bf, R rated stuff, I let it slide I never said anything to her about it, if I would have seen worse I would have stepped in.

She is in college now and doing good, so I just don't know.

AbulletAway
12-12-2008, 02:56 PM
I support nude teens.

PurrsianPussyKat
12-12-2008, 04:08 PM
Lately, the girls have been passing around pics on their cel phones and getting arrested for Cp. It's actually been happening a lot around here. I'm not sure how pics of yourself are cp, but they are underage and it gets passed around the entire school, so that's what they are charged with.

A.J. Angel
12-12-2008, 04:26 PM
That's not good at all indeed! If it continues, the future will be decadent. I mean, at this time, you already got kids by the age range of 8-10 years old fucking in school (story headlines: two boys & one girl were caught naked and in action in the Netherlands not too long ago). They already drink and smoke weed. Do you realize that the older generations did it at the age range of 14-16? There's a major issue here. :omg:

PurrsianPussyKat
12-12-2008, 04:40 PM
To much degrassi!

MP
12-12-2008, 05:51 PM
That's not good at all indeed! If it continues, the future will be decadent. I mean, at this time, you already got kids by the age range of 8-10 years old fucking in school (story headlines: two boys & one girl were caught naked and in action in the Netherlands not too long ago). They already drink and smoke weed. Do you realize that the older generations did it at the age range of 14-16? There's a major issue here. :omg:Older generations were married at 12 :(

MarcyM25
12-12-2008, 05:52 PM
Fuck that!! If my little girl wants to make it to adulthood she better not EVER do that shit. lol

mikesinner
12-12-2008, 06:19 PM
It's because of the cell phones.

PurrsianPussyKat
12-12-2008, 06:30 PM
Older generations were married at 12 :(

LOL That's because we only lived to be 25. ;)