PDA

View Full Version : My Step-Brother Got A Nasty Surprise

Jamdin
12-07-2008, 12:54 AM
I learned earlier tonight that my step-brother came home early a few weeks ago and found his wife in bed with another man. To make matters worse, their teenage son was with him at the time. My step-brother moved to another town and took their son with him. My step-nephew will not have anything to do with his mother after the discovery. Their marriage has always been a little rocky but they stayed together for over fifteen years.

Seven888
12-07-2008, 12:57 AM
Ouch.. so sorry to hear.

SirMoby
12-07-2008, 01:10 AM
That's fucked up.

Angel
12-07-2008, 01:19 AM
That's awful :(

camalot
12-07-2008, 01:26 AM
Damn! There's been a lot of that going around lately. A friend of mine had the exact same thing happen to him. Except for the fact that he walked in with his twin son and daughter and found his wife fucking her best friends' boyfriend on the sofa.

Jamdin
12-07-2008, 01:55 AM
Damn! There's been a lot of that going around lately. A friend of mine had the exact same thing happen to him. Except for the fact that he walked in with his twin son and daughter and found his wife fucking her best friends' boyfriend on the sofa.

Damn, that would be harsh too.

A.J. Angel
12-07-2008, 02:25 AM
Damn, sorry to hear that buddy! :(

I would say it's a good thing your step-brother went away from it because my mother always told me that if a woman truly loves you, she'd never cheat on you but she did, that means she doesn't love you anymore. If she happened to stay with you, it's by interests only. Hmm...

robert10
12-07-2008, 03:21 AM
sorry to hear that

nurgle
12-07-2008, 04:50 AM
Mods, can we please have a new forum titled "Soap" so that these threads can get the full attention they deserve.

lazzlo
12-07-2008, 05:39 AM
that sucks

voanoa
12-07-2008, 06:54 AM
That really bad man, sorry to heard that but hope will be better for him.

kaz
12-07-2008, 09:07 AM
Damn, I can even imagine how pissed I'd be if that happened to me... Sorry to hear it

PurrsianPussyKat
12-07-2008, 10:15 AM
Wow.. That really sucks! :(

Hollytrust
12-07-2008, 11:12 AM
awful :(

яochard
12-07-2008, 11:41 AM
This happened to me with a girlfriend years ago. Oh, I do love this story.

I was working nights tending bar, she was a shy girl who didn't like bars. She worked days at her accounting job. It was odd; We didn't spend much time together being as I worked nights and she worked days. To make matters worse, I would go out after work to endless rounds of parties and what not.

With our different hours, we didn't get to spend much time together. Suddenly the quality of the time we were spending together started to suck. I knew something was up. I called in sick to work one night, and went out drinking with a few friends. Instead of coming home at 4am, I popped in at 11pm. Surprise honey! She was in bed with a co-worker.

I kicked both of them out in their undies. That same night I called up some friends who worked for a moving company; They "borrowed" one of the company trucks and moved everything into storage that night while I figured out what to do. When she returned the following morning to get some close to work, she was, well, surprised. Everything was gone.

I was pissed. The apartment was in her name, so I continued to live there for some time without paying rent. I also pulled all of the money out of our joint account, and quickly charged up our joint credit cards. I was out to fuck her over.

Karma is a bitch. They ended up getting married, but she never met his family. He was from Canada, and one day a woman turns up saying "I want to see my husband". Turns out he was married with kids and both wives had no idea. By this time my ex-girlfriend and her new husband had bought a house and a had a child. She kicked him out; He returned and set fire to the house.

That's fucking Karma for you.

Dame
12-07-2008, 12:15 PM
Thats terrible and you never think that its going to happen to you. I hope your step brother and nephew will be ok.

Smoking Dawn
12-07-2008, 12:17 PM
Damn..that sucks

ghoul665
12-07-2008, 12:51 PM
Sorry to hear, that sucks.

digifan
12-07-2008, 02:31 PM
Wow Rochard, this story is the worst of all.

NinjaSteve
12-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Lame! This can be a messy separation and must be tough for the son.

Mods, can we please have a new forum titled "Soap" so that these threads can get the full attention they deserve.

Hahahaha, that's funny.

Tim
12-08-2008, 09:33 AM
Youch - sorry to hear that :(

MP
12-08-2008, 10:20 AM

I was working nights tending bar, she was a shy girl who didn't like bars. She worked days at her accounting job. It was odd; We didn't spend much time together being as I worked nights and she worked days. To make matters worse, I would go out after work to endless rounds of parties and what not.

With our different hours, we didn't get to spend much time together. Suddenly the quality of the time we were spending together started to suck. I knew something was up. I called in sick to work one night, and went out drinking with a few friends. Instead of coming home at 4am, I popped in at 11pm. Surprise honey! She was in bed with a co-worker.

I kicked both of them out in their undies. That same night I called up some friends who worked for a moving company; They "borrowed" one of the company trucks and moved everything into storage that night while I figured out what to do. When she returned the following morning to get some close to work, she was, well, surprised. Everything was gone.

I was pissed. The apartment was in her name, so I continued to live there for some time without paying rent. I also pulled all of the money out of our joint account, and quickly charged up our joint credit cards. I was out to fuck her over.

Karma is a bitch. They ended up getting married, but she never met his family. He was from Canada, and one day a woman turns up saying "I want to see my husband". Turns out he was married with kids and both wives had no idea. By this time my ex-girlfriend and her new husband had bought a house and a had a child. She kicked him out; He returned and set fire to the house.

Wow, that's fucking wild, but if you think about it do you know anyone that has never been cheated on?

KRM
12-08-2008, 10:35 AM
Wow, that's fucking wild, but if you think about it do you know anyone that has never been cheated on?

I've never been cheated on. I have a good cock.

oceania
12-08-2008, 02:28 PM

sounds like a movie of the week!

NicAngel
12-08-2008, 02:28 PM
she obviously didn't care if she was caught. who would be so stupid to do that in your own home?? i don't get it. my heart goes out to the teenage kid.

Mighty Chin
12-08-2008, 02:32 PM
If you are gonna cheat! You never EVER fuck in the house you share with your partner!

punker barbie
12-08-2008, 02:40 PM
aww poor guys.