PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know who runs Anilos...

AbulletAway
11-18-2008, 04:05 PM
I am making some galleries for a customer who is promoting this site. I go to sign up to the affiliate program so I can get some content I can use to design his gallery.

I start to fill out the form hit submit, and of course, it then prompts of something I didn't fill out to it's liking. I correct it, it hit submit again. And, what a surprise, something else is fucked up I have to correct. I correct it, I look over the form, everything looks fine, I hit submit, NOPE! I left the check payable name blank. Now, I know what you're saying, "Well Duh! You have to fill that out." Well, sure, had I chose for them to send me checks. No, I chose epassporte thank you very much so no checks need to be filled out.

I conform though, I fill out my name, I hit submit again, and guess what the fuck?! There's a text box at the bottom asking what kinda traffic are you going to send. It gives suggestions like, tgp, search engine, free sites and so on. I had put "tgp".

Using one of their own descriptions was not good enough I guess as this new alert told me that I was descriptive enough. Well, I certainly took care of that. I kindly told them my traffic will be tgp and that I occasionally design galleries for customers, one of them, right now would like to keep promoting Anilos but has to wait on me to actually be able to hit the submit button here and have it actually accept my app!

Wow, I have seen a lot of bad sign up pages, but wtf is that about it. Here's what ya do with a sign-up page. If it has to be filled put a fucking asterisk by it and at the bottom of the page explain that all items marked with an asterisk must be filled. Also, if you can have an alert tell me that I didn't fill out something then you can have it list all the shit I didn't fill out because if I was going to actually promote a site and I hit that submit button and it tells me what I fucked up, cool, I will fix it. I hit it again, and it now tells me something else is fucked? Now, you're just wasting my time. I don't sign up, I leave and go elsewhere.

Now on a side note, they seem to have a nice webmaster area with lots of content.

MP
11-18-2008, 04:42 PM
I thinks that an off shoot from the Nublies guys?

Mike Semen
11-18-2008, 04:51 PM
Usability 101. lol.

AbulletAway
11-18-2008, 04:52 PM
Nice site. But, damn that submit page. I am gonna have nightmares about hitting that submit button lol

MaDalton
11-18-2008, 07:31 PM
I thinks that an off shoot from the Nublies guys?

correct

crockett
11-18-2008, 08:31 PM
Yea It's owned by the same people as nubiles

AbulletAway
11-19-2008, 12:35 AM
Just an update here. I just got an ICQ from them. They didn't quite get my rant. But, they messaged me to make sure everything was ok and ask if I needed anything. Gotta respect that.

Tim
11-19-2008, 06:11 AM
Yep, they are on the case :)

JerseyGTO
11-19-2008, 07:04 AM
Here I thought you was gonna rant about Greek Anal sex with a title like Anilos :lol1:

voanoa
11-19-2008, 07:20 AM
Really don`t know man, hope someone will help you.

digifan
11-19-2008, 08:04 AM
it has happening to me a lot of times.

PurrsianPussyKat
11-19-2008, 08:44 AM
Bullet 0

Tim
11-19-2008, 09:50 AM
I know it's MILF oriented but whever I see the name my brain translates as: Anal Annihilation. :pookie:

firec
11-19-2008, 05:07 PM
Hey this is Uncle Troy with Anilos, I've made the changes to the signup form to address these issues.

http://aniloscash.com/signup.php

* on the required

the alert contains all errors.

MP
11-19-2008, 05:43 PM
Hey this is Uncle Troy with Anilos, I've made the changes to the signup form to address these issues.

* on the required

the alert contains all errors.Bullet whines allot don't mind him :)

We just started sending you guys traffic from our blogs, so far so good!

AbulletAway
11-19-2008, 07:26 PM

* on the required

the alert contains all errors.

You guys are great. The personal contact I received, and now this. Very impressive. And, as MP said, yes, I do whine a lot. It's my in my nature.