PDA

View Full Version : Gallery content

Clam
08-26-2008, 07:35 PM
Gallery submitters...

How much do you spend on content? Do you constantly buy new or do you resubmit stuff again and again? Do you use a lot of sponsor content?

I'm just curious. I don't want to keep submitting the same sets over and over....

lazzlo
08-26-2008, 07:55 PM
i buy 0. The only time I'd buy is if I was subbing gallerys for something like fleshlights. I usually get a pass to the sites and use that content. Or even the fhg content. Doesn't make sense to me to buy content and use it to send sales to a site, surfer gets there, and that content is not there of course. chargeback maybe?

born2blog
08-26-2008, 09:45 PM
I don't really submit galleries all that often, once in a while to the Hun and Freeones and when I do I always use free sponsor content personally. The way I see it is this, sure the content may be used over and over by different webmasters, but there are always fresh viewers and surfers that have seen it only for the first time. For example, during the time it took me to type this message somebody somewhere in the world likely just went online and visited their first website ever. Maybe that is a messed up way of thinking, but I don't know it's just the way I see it and I really have no problem using free content.

NY Jester
08-26-2008, 10:31 PM
I use sponsor content for the most part. Unless, like Lazz says Im pushing RX or Toys etc.

the Shemp
08-27-2008, 06:12 AM
Gallery submitters...

How much do you spend on content? Do you constantly buy new or do you resubmit stuff again and again? Do you use a lot of sponsor content?

I'm just curious. I don't want to keep submitting the same sets over and over....

if you are buying a lot of content, you should be making your own sites like AVS or small paysites....surfers get pissed off when they see a cool gallery, then join the site and that content isnt there...

Murloc
08-27-2008, 06:28 AM
For 6 years ago, I used to buy content for galleries, now I only use sponsor content. As Shemp says, you'll only piss off surfers if you make galleries with content not inside the site you push.

stfuvt
08-27-2008, 07:11 AM
I am using sponsor content too

massive-x
08-27-2008, 10:12 AM
There is more than enough free promo content you don't need to buy it some more, but if you wanna buy it so bad do what Shemp told you, open your own pay(avs) site!

kletoto
08-27-2008, 12:47 PM
I will also agree with Shemp ... that is the best way

wachia
08-27-2008, 08:00 PM
I have tons of my own content, when I do dating sites I use it. I wish I had all the money I spent on content now. I still buy some now and there but not much anymore. I used to buy content a few times a week a few years back... its like shopping for shoes. You can't have enough :)

If I do paysites, I use their content.

Spicy
08-27-2008, 10:14 PM
if you are buying a lot of content, you should be making your own sites like AVS or small paysites....surfers get pissed off when they see a cool gallery, then join the site and that content isnt there...

do AVS sites convert better than normal sites? I plan to open one with my own content so i am curious if its worth it..

the Shemp
08-27-2008, 11:34 PM
do AVS sites convert better than normal sites? I plan to open one with my own content so i am curious if its worth it..they retain members better, because the members get many sites to view...

A.J. Angel
08-27-2008, 11:44 PM
Is AVS site stands for Adult Verification System site? How does it work compared to a regular paysite?

the Shemp
08-28-2008, 12:00 AM
generally there are many sites within an AVS type system...when a surfer buys a membership, he will get access to all the sites...now there are variations of this, as some AVS systems have different levels and lengths on memberships...

Thomas1007
08-28-2008, 12:45 AM
I use sponsor content for the reasons above.
Just try to get the newest stuff and build away.
:2cents:

Spicy
08-28-2008, 08:35 AM
they retain members better, because the members get many sites to view...

All right but I believe that its the amateurish look that make them sign up.. but I realy dont know if I should try that,.. have a girl that would pose for me I could do the movies for myself what do you think?

Panky
08-28-2008, 08:44 AM
All right but I believe that its the amateurish look that make them sign up.. but I realy dont know if I should try that,.. have a girl that would pose for me I could do the movies for myself what do you think?

Depends on the niche(s) that you are targeting. Join an AVS or two that you are interested in having a site on. Use it as research to see what people are doing with sites in the chosen niche(s) you are wanting to target.

Ramster
08-28-2008, 12:39 PM
surfers get pissed off when they see a cool gallery, then join the site and that content isnt there...

Had a program send me an email maybe 2 years ago with that exact problem. They were pissed I used content that wasn't in their site because they got a nasty email from a member.

the Shemp
08-28-2008, 02:10 PM

i think you should try it...but unlike the olden days, you will have to send traffic, just like it you were using a paysite...
you cant count on the AVS to do it

A.J. Angel
08-28-2008, 02:41 PM
generally there are many sites within an AVS type system...when a surfer buys a membership, he will get access to all the sites...now there are variations of this, as some AVS systems have different levels and lengths on memberships...

Okay, thank you for your reply Shemp! :)

Hollytrust
09-03-2008, 11:23 AM
i am not buying content anymore cause sponsors give you a big amount of quality content for submission :)