PDA

View Full Version : Need help for watching a tv show called lasVegas

eidoos77
08-24-2008, 10:58 PM
I realise many of you have the luxury of a television , but i do not .I would like to know if there is some place i
can streamline the TV show LASVEGAS.Before i watched many of the shows on movie6.net but it has been discontinued on
that site.Any suggestions would be apreciated to watch that show free of charge.eidoos77
:bump: :what: :bump:

AbulletAway
08-24-2008, 11:46 PM
I have no idea, I don't steal TV shows.

Mr. Goat
08-25-2008, 12:51 AM
You can get it here along with a bunch of othr shows! - www.FreeTVShows.net (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=gullable)

AbulletAway
08-25-2008, 01:38 AM
lol

AriGold
08-25-2008, 01:41 AM
I have no idea, I don't steal TV shows.

The laws surrounding free to air tv are shit! They broadcast it for free... whats wrong with watching it off the net for free... fucking suits.

Mr. Goat
08-25-2008, 02:55 AM
lol

you know you clicked it! :giggle:

AbulletAway
08-25-2008, 03:11 AM
The laws surrounding free to air tv are shit! They broadcast it for free... whats wrong with watching it off the net for free... fucking suits.

They don't really offer it for free. You see TV shows have what are called commercials. TV stations provide Entertainment with the hopes that you will watch their channel and buy some of the products mentioned during said commercials. This how they make money to pay all the actors and crew of the TV show.

Now here comes little Johny who doesn't want to have a TV for whatever reason. And, yet somehow has found a show that airs on TV and wants to watch more of it. Now instead of Amazon.com and paying something like a dollar an episode, he would rather just find an illegal site to watch the TV show.

I don't really care what people, to a point, do with their life on line. But, if it was a TV show that I wanted to watch, I'd just cough a few bucks and buy it on DVD or watch it from any number of legal sites. If the TV show is worth watching then maybe it's worth a buck or two pay for it.

I am not trying to be all holier than thou or anything. Just trying to say in the time little Johny made making the post he could have spent a dollar and watched the episode on Amazon.com. It's silly the shit some people will go through to save a buck. And, personally if someone is so broke they can't afford the buck or two then maybe they should be spending their time online in a more productive manor instead of trying to waste time finding TV shows free. Maybe, I don't know, submit a few galleries, or even turn off the PC and go find a job.

riddler
08-25-2008, 06:07 AM
might be on hulu, i dunno

dizmo
08-25-2008, 06:59 AM
Try amazon, i believe season 1-4 is out on dvd.

Clam
08-25-2008, 07:09 AM
Join NetFlix. They have tons of TV DVDs. $15 a month...