PDA

View Full Version : Wow, I just wasted 55 bucks on dinner...

AbulletAway
08-11-2008, 06:21 PM
I start off some patato skins. Get done with two of them. I reach for the third and notice there's like hair or something on it. I look closer at and it's either a lot of short blonde hair or maybe some brisles from a brush or something they used to coat the butter the skin or something? In any case I had to stop eating it because since I don't really know what it is, I don't want to tuch it.

I move on to my side order of shrimp. Ok, that wasn't that bad, but the ad kinda implys you get 5 jumbo and what I got was 5 medium sized shrimp. I open up the salad and I shit you not it's 5 peices of lettuce and a half a tomato slice. The Fries, I tried those but had to stop eating them because they're just too soggy and most of them are over cooked.

I had also ordered their largest rib eye cooked medium. I take the thing out of the aluminum foil and it doesn't look too appealing, but I cut a peice off and try it. It's over cooked, there isn't any red at all. And it has got to be the worse looking peace of meat I've seen. It looks almost like it's processed somehow? Too well done, and just gross looking.

On a side note though I am not really hungry any more, nibbling on the skins, fries, shrimp and steak didn't fill me up but its just enough that I don't feel starved. I wrote on their custome menu they have hear in the room. "Don't eat, their food sucks!"

Reppy
08-11-2008, 06:41 PM
How was the large Coke?

Thomas1007
08-11-2008, 06:47 PM
that sounds gross. I would have called and bitched them out.
:2cents: :help:

lazzlo
08-11-2008, 06:49 PM
get your money back man

Footman
08-11-2008, 06:52 PM
What place is this epicurian delight you speak of?

riddler
08-11-2008, 06:59 PM
How was the large Coke?

large diet coke, get it right!

kaz
08-11-2008, 07:13 PM
wow, quite a bill to get screwed on a decent meal. You should definitely call or write in. That's just not right!

JerseyGTO
08-11-2008, 07:38 PM
55 bucks and not even a blowjob from the maid...Fuck That

SirMoby
08-11-2008, 07:52 PM
Potato skins, fried shrimp, salad, fries and the largest ribeye. Damn dude, you can eat :rock:

SykkBoy
08-11-2008, 07:59 PM
aluminum foil on a steak?
good lord

Mr. Goat
08-11-2008, 08:03 PM
good lord

Medium Pimpin!

Baxter
08-11-2008, 08:06 PM
5 shrimp now you know what im talking about lol

Footman
08-11-2008, 08:08 PM
5 shrimp now you know what im talking about lol

LMAO!

PurrsianPussyKat
08-11-2008, 08:21 PM
We had a tossed salad with veggies from the garden,
Fresh, hot bread and butter,
and penne pasta with a homemade tomato cream sauce with shrimp I cut up into bite size pieces. Was excellent and we all ate for probably less than $15. I have a big bowl of leftovers for lunch tomorrow too. :D

Reppy
08-11-2008, 09:04 PM
good lord

He used to get them gold plated.

AbulletAway
08-11-2008, 11:26 PM
How was the large Coke?

LOL it was a just a can of coke. Really this place is all class. :corky:

AbulletAway
08-11-2008, 11:38 PM
What place is this epicurian delight you speak of?

Las Colinas Grill & Steak.

I have, in the room, by the phone, three menus. Two of them looked kinda cheaply made, just some regular paper lamenated, no pictures of the food or anything. The Las Colinas one is nice looking, has what looks like a nice terriyaki steak on the cover, something it turns out they don't even offer. But, they have some pics of their food and it all looks decent. That's what I get for judging a book by the cover I suppose.

I would call and complain, but it's really not worth it. Maybe this is what folks call good food out here? For all I know this was considered a kings banquet in Dallas? I don't like to insult the locals till I've had a chance to see what's, what. But, I was tempted too. Just too tired at the time and there was nothing they could do but maybe give me my money back and just because I didn't like it doesn't mean it wasn't good, like I said for all know this was the best place in Dallas.

Oh and not to mention, it's Texas. They execute retards here, god knows what they'd do to a life long Californian who shows up for a day and then shits on their favorite place to eat. :ohno:

AbulletAway
08-12-2008, 12:10 AM
Potato skins, fried shrimp, salad, fries and the largest ribeye. Damn dude, you can eat :rock:

Well the plan wasn't to eat it all at once. I got a microwave in the room so I could heat some later but so much for that.