PDA

View Full Version : No love for the new guy

Baxter
08-11-2008, 05:33 PM
I get no love as the new guy, but i do have to give the boss, Kevin some props. He is a good boss and he does alot for us guys. I just want to thank him for such a great show and thank him again for letting me be part of his team. Even though i sometimes dont know what the hell is going on untill they want me to know...i still like the guy

mailman, your cool

bullet, your my roomy, your a hell of a sleeper

just want to say thanks guys...sorry if i was a bit of a wuss last day or so i just had lots of tooth pain and no real pain meds.....:eek3:

ok back to work...:)

Thomas1007
08-11-2008, 05:36 PM
thats a nice sentiment, good for you.
:) :cool:

un4given
08-11-2008, 05:42 PM
Every dog has his day.

lazzlo
08-11-2008, 05:47 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2257/1782130353_4733465435_o.jpg

just playin with ya bax :) kev is a cool guy and mark is almost as cool its true

PMC
08-11-2008, 06:25 PM
i'd loveto hang out with all you guys, CoD4, hotdogs, MP's girlfriends boobs ;)

MP
08-11-2008, 06:28 PM
I was nice man just hang with me next time :)

AbulletAway
08-11-2008, 06:43 PM
Dude, I tipped them to bring up your luggage and mine. I tipped them when they brought our luggage up. And I left a nice chunk of change for the maids. Did I once ask you to maybe help out with all the tipping a little? I don't think so.

Not to mention, I let you buy mailman and I cokes and when I got in to the room the last night and you were lying there snoring up a storm with just the sheet wrapped around you did I break out the video camera and film you looking julious ceaser? Umm, no! Sure, I thought about it because it would have been classic. But, no. You're my buddy.

I mean, I even turned the car around when you forgot to bring my video camera. I just don't see where you get off claiming we pick on you? That's just crazy talk. We let you play poker with us even.

Baxter
08-11-2008, 08:05 PM
you know i love ya bullet....did you cash in those scrath off tickets i gave you for gas

Mr. Goat
08-11-2008, 08:06 PM
I was nice man just hang with me next time :)

Pfffft your too easy.... AWWW GUYS THAT WAS MEAN!..... lol bullet and I are just making him thick skinned! He will be a better Baxter for it!

Mr. Goat
08-11-2008, 08:07 PM
Dude, I tipped them to bring up your luggage and mine. I tipped them when they brought our luggage up. And I left a nice chunk of change for the maids. Did I once ask you to maybe help out with all the tipping a little? I don't think so.

Not to mention, I let you buy mailman and I cokes and when I got in to the room the last night and you were lying there snoring up a storm with just the sheet wrapped around you did I break out the video camera and film you looking julious ceaser? Umm, no! Sure, I thought about it because it would have been classic. But, no. You're my buddy.

I mean, I even turned the car around when you forgot to bring my video camera. I just don't see where you get off claiming we pick on you? That's just crazy talk. We let you play poker with us even.

Ahhh shit I never left any $$ for the maids! :iough:

And yeah I even paid for our cab ride to the airport I would not take Baxters $$...

Baxter
08-11-2008, 08:07 PM
Pfffft your too easy.... AWWW GUYS THAT WAS MEAN!..... lol bullet and I are just making him thick skinned! He will be a better Baxter for it!

i dont mind any type of razing, but "it was right there"

Mr. Goat
08-11-2008, 08:10 PM
No one stopped you... you just chose not go so you would have a ride home.

everything in life is a choice... you made one that day! :)

Baxter
08-11-2008, 08:14 PM
bastards

AbulletAway
08-12-2008, 12:08 AM
you know i love ya bullet....did you cash in those scrath off tickets i gave you for gas

Oh ya dude, Kevin’s woman drove with me on the way back. We stopped at a Shell for gas and I handed dude the cards you left me. I said to the guy, "I think these are winners? Like 17 bucks maybe?" Dude scans them and says, "Nope, 22 bucks sir." Don't know why but going from 17 to 22 made me feel guilty. So let me get some money in epass or paypal and send it to you. :)

nurgle
08-12-2008, 01:50 AM
hey man next time before the show.. just pull all ure teeth