PDA

View Full Version : Back From The Show!

MP
08-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Bullet just left to drive home miss my "Bro" already, but I have Nurgle and Marcy here to keep me company!

Beside from a bit of rain it was a great show, I found out a few things, yes it's confirmed Rock Band is way gay even the ultra cool LAJ could not save that game!

Mailman, Baxter, Jersey, Footman, Anthony, LAJ, Swinging-hammers, "Seth" DarkWeb and his babe wife, I would say her name but that may not be cool :) Thanks for the good time and company, I think this has been one of the funniest shows for me!

Cyn hope you are felling better, and Bryan I hope the hangover was not that bad

Jasun sorry we finally met when leaving, next time in LA we need to um hookup :)

Karen from Net Billing thanks for the help and your guys suite was the best!

Ma Dalton pleasure as always doing biz with ya!

Denise from Humboldt thanks for the much needed info, I can now sleep better!

John from Nats, thanks for the talk, I agree with ya 100%

Shap we talked for a second but I had to run to dinner, one year, yes one year we can get to a nice dark corner and talk.

Cory and Brad from Mojo thanks for all the help this year and keeping the MP BBS right up at the top!

Tarply thanks for the hookup :)

3xTom you keep getting sexier each year :)

Rashaan from Matrix, if your girl wants that domain, or traffic give me a shout it's hers and damn that new content you have is spot on man!

Shit I know I missed a slew, but I can always use the edit button!

And to all who seen my gf boobs you can thanks me later, now you know I was not lying about her flashing helicopters!

NY Jester
08-10-2008, 07:41 PM
Well, damn I feel left out. But I'll make the show tour in '09. Glad you had a kick ass time MP.

Angel
08-10-2008, 07:57 PM
Sounds like a great time was had, definitely sad that I missed it :(

Thomas1007
08-10-2008, 08:15 PM
sounds like you had a great time and got lots of biz done.
:cool:

Reppy
08-10-2008, 08:34 PM
Sounds like the show needs to go for a whole week.

kaz
08-10-2008, 08:35 PM
Jasun sorry we finally met when leaving, next time in LA we need to um hookup

You had better to be careful, he may just take that the wrong way ;)

kaz
08-10-2008, 08:35 PM
And to all who seen my gf boobs you can thanks me later, now you know I was not lying about her flashing helicopters!

Alright, you definitely need to explain this or post pics. PLEASEEEEEEEE!!! :)

PMC
08-10-2008, 08:41 PM
we need pics of your gf's boobs!

A.J. Angel
08-10-2008, 08:41 PM
Looks like everyone had a blast at the show! :)

There are some pics missing though! :D

MP
08-10-2008, 09:34 PM
Alright, you definitely need to explain this or post pics. PLEASEEEEEEEE!!! :)Lots of people have them, all but me, it's the MP way :(

lazzlo
08-10-2008, 09:34 PM
wb man!

Baxter
08-10-2008, 10:29 PM
yep im home to and it was a great show met some new peeps and got to hang with some old peeps...it was fun

Michelle
08-10-2008, 11:37 PM
Bullet just left to drive home miss my "Bro" already, but I have Nurgle and Marcy here to keep me company!

Beside from a bit of rain it was a great show, I found out a few things, yes it's confirmed Rock Band is way gay even the ultra cool LAJ could not save that game!

Mailman, Baxter, Jersey, Footman, Anthony, LAJ, Swinging-hammers, "Seth" DarkWeb and his babe wife, I would say her name but that may not be cool :) Thanks for the good time and company, I think this has been one of the funniest shows for me!

Jasun sorry we finally met when leaving, next time in LA we need to um hookup :)

Shap we talked for a second but I had to run to dinner, one year, yes one year we can get to a nice dark corner and talk.

Cory and Brad from Mojo thanks for all the help this year and keeping the MP BBS right up at the top!

Rashaan from Matrix, if your girl wants that domain, or traffic give me a shout it's hers and damn that new content you have is spot on man!

Bryan who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

un4given
08-11-2008, 08:32 AM
Good times.

Tim
08-11-2008, 09:14 AM
Hope you all had a productive fun time.

DarkWeb
08-11-2008, 09:50 AM

Yeah Bro, it was a great show and we had a freakin blast! We're sitting in the terminal waiting for our plane and already miss it and everyone we met :( We can't wait to see everyone again next year :hello: :hello:

digifan
08-11-2008, 10:17 AM
Welcome back.

Vicious_B
08-11-2008, 10:50 AM
Bryan who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would assume Bryan, Cyn's husband who works for Hot Movies. Met him a couple of weeks ago, really nice guy. They are a great couple. So cute together.

Mr. Goat
08-11-2008, 11:28 AM
WOW... bullet gets his own line and I get packed in the same line as Seth Baxter and JERSEY!

MP
08-11-2008, 12:51 PM
I would assume Bryan, Cyn's husband who works for Hot Movies. Met him a couple of weeks ago, really nice guy. They are a great couple. So cute together.Yea, did I spell his name wrong :(

Vicious_B
08-11-2008, 01:00 PM
Yea, did I spell his name wrong :(

Im not sure how he spells it. Brian or Bryan. LOL

Cyndalie
08-11-2008, 01:53 PM
Awesome seeing you and your woman again MP.
Would have been better if I could have been able to TALK! :(

See you next year!

AbulletAway
08-11-2008, 04:00 PM
WOW... bullet gets his own line and I get packed in the same line as Seth Baxter and JERSEY!

That's because I got 18's now. BALLIN!

nurgle
08-12-2008, 02:22 AM

damn i see havent seen that!

MarcyM25
08-12-2008, 02:24 AM
she licked mine! holla! :P

nurgle
08-12-2008, 02:25 AM

was it good?

MarcyM25
08-12-2008, 02:29 AM
was it good?

ya, she knows how to work it! lol

MP
08-12-2008, 02:30 AM
she licked mine! holla! :PFast or slow?

nurgle
08-12-2008, 02:31 AM
Fast or slow?

was it like a dog?

MP
08-12-2008, 02:32 AM
was it like a dog?See your other post!

MarcyM25
08-12-2008, 02:40 AM
ROFL It was slow with the tip! Apparently that's how it's done! :p

MP
08-12-2008, 02:55 AM
ROFL It was slow with the tip! Apparently that's how it's done! :pYou know if you just tip the chick 90.00 bucks it does not matter how you eat her pussy!

MarcyM25
08-12-2008, 02:59 AM
You know if you just tip the chick 90.00 bucks it does not matter how you eat her pussy!

Damn I only tip $80

nurgle
08-12-2008, 03:00 AM
You know if you just tip the chick 90.00 bucks it does not matter how you eat her pussy!

i guess 80 isnt enough

DarkWeb
08-12-2008, 12:33 PM

I missed it :(

MP
08-12-2008, 01:05 PM
I missed it :(Don't feel bad I missed it also :(

Kelly
08-12-2008, 04:33 PM
Yeah Bro, it was a great show and we had a freakin blast! We're sitting in the terminal waiting for our plane and already miss it and everyone we met :( We can't wait to see everyone again next year :hello: :hello:

So great to meet you all!! Cheers to next year!!:beer:

Thomas1007
08-12-2008, 04:59 PM

pics??? lol
:woot:

DarkWeb
08-12-2008, 10:39 PM
So great to meet you all!! Cheers to next year!!:beer:

Nice meeting you also :) even though it was short.