PDA

View Full Version : worldsex contact

zero75
08-09-2008, 07:22 PM
looks as if i got billed for an account, but never got a email reply or confirmation, i would like the account, but i never got to use it.

the billing page sent me to a page saying my payment had to be manually approved, so i dont think theres anything shady, just must have got lost or something along the way.

anyone know the guy who runs that site or takes care of those matters?

tommyschlong
08-09-2008, 10:02 PM
http://www.worldsex.com/mail/support.php
hope this helps

Angel
08-09-2008, 10:28 PM
You should get a receipt as soon as you pay for the premium submit and as soon as you pay the account information you requested is activated, it's an automatic activation so you don't have to wait.

the Shemp
08-10-2008, 01:13 AM
looks as if i got billed for an account, but never got a email reply or confirmation, i would like the account, but i never got to use it.

the billing page sent me to a page saying my payment had to be manually approved, so i dont think theres anything shady, just must have got lost or something along the way.

anyone know the guy who runs that site or takes care of those matters?
you should have received an email from support (at) vxsbill.com after your account was billed...

SharkL_Design
08-10-2008, 11:22 AM
yeah, i got my receipt and user/pass right after payment...weird! :)

shemp, did you get my PM about my partner account? :)

cheers,
Shark Laser Design

the Shemp
08-10-2008, 04:43 PM
yeah, i got my receipt and user/pass right after payment...weird! :)

shemp, did you get my PM about my partner account? :)

cheers,
Shark Laser Design

yes, i did...

zero75
08-11-2008, 05:39 AM
thank you for the help

the Shemp
08-13-2008, 06:45 AM
thank you for the help

did you get the issue resolved...?

zero75
08-13-2008, 02:25 PM
not quite, turns out i'm an idiot, so that part is taken care of.

the hundred euros i saw on the visa bill actually came from askjolene and i guess i could still be waiting to see what happened on the manual approval with worldsex, that was maybe a month or so ago, so i had assumed the charge had finally gone thru.

thats what you get for assuming.

edit - but thanks for the help and like the others tho, i didn't get any confirmation sent right away, so i dont want to try again and double bill myself