PDA

View Full Version : Question about FHG

A.J. Angel
08-02-2008, 09:52 PM
Though I've seen some webmasters do it, I still prefer to ask just in case: would it be possible for me to download a FHG or a preview FHG of a zip content and host it on my own servers then replace the regular link codes with my affiliate link and eventually submit it? Wouldn't it be FHG and bandwidth theft?

Yes, I'm aware that most TGP's wouldn't allow it for submission but in my case, I'm asking not for submission but because I have a sponsor who offers zips with a TGP preview but no FHG so I would like to know if possibly I may download that TGP and host it on my servers using my affiliate link before eventually serve it on my site.

wachia
08-02-2008, 10:41 PM
where is andrewst when you need him?

the Shemp
08-02-2008, 11:45 PM
Though I've seen some webmasters do it, I still prefer to ask just in case: would it be possible for me to download a FHG or a preview FHG of a zip content and host it on my own servers then replace the regular link codes with my affiliate link and eventually submit it? Wouldn't it be FHG and bandwidth theft?

Yes, I'm aware that most TGP's wouldn't allow it for submission but in my case, I'm asking not for submission but because I have a sponsor who offers zips with a TGP preview but no FHG so I would like to know if possibly I may download that TGP and host it on my servers using my affiliate link before eventually serve it on my site.

its done all the time....some slip through, some dont...some get ratted out by other webmasters....its russian roulette...

A.J. Angel
08-03-2008, 04:20 PM
its done all the time....some slip through, some dont...some get ratted out by other webmasters....its russian roulette...

Hmm... that's what I had thought! Thanks Shemp! :)