PDA

View Full Version : Host Pisses Me Off (Grrrrrr Part 2)

Clam
07-30-2008, 09:10 PM
So, My hosting account is being upgraded from virtual to dedicated.

Thursday of last week - I put in the order.
Sunday - Work was supposed to begin
Tuesday - Work was supposed to be complete - I was told it would be complete today.
Today - I get an email announcing that work has started at 5pm.

How does one run a business like this?

PMC
07-30-2008, 09:16 PM
who's your host?

Clam
07-30-2008, 09:25 PM
Webair. I wanted to go back to ATCI but Chris never sent me an email like I asked him to. Plus Webair had a lower priced 'entry level' server that I was able to get into.

яochard
07-30-2008, 10:42 PM
So, My hosting account is being upgraded from virtual to dedicated.

Thursday of last week - I put in the order.
Sunday - Work was supposed to begin
Tuesday - Work was supposed to be complete - I was told it would be complete today.
Today - I get an email announcing that work has started at 5pm.

How does one run a business like this?

Jesus fucking christ. Your kidding me.

I host with National Net. I can put in a work order at like 1am my time - 3am their time - and I can put in the ticket "there is no rush to get this done" and it never fails - they do it instantly.

When I want something done on a server by my host, I want it done yesterday. Because chances are I'm sitting around waiting for it to be done.

Do yourself a favor and call National Net and get set up there.

XxXotic
07-30-2008, 10:43 PM
www.oxeo.com :)

SicOne
07-31-2008, 12:18 AM
Jesus fucking christ. Your kidding me.

I host with National Net. I can put in a work order at like 1am my time - 3am their time - and I can put in the ticket "there is no rush to get this done" and it never fails - they do it instantly.

When I want something done on a server by my host, I want it done yesterday. Because chances are I'm sitting around waiting for it to be done.

Do yourself a favor and call National Net and get set up there.

My server was up and running less the 24 hrs after I placed the order. And as stated all work orders/tickets are handled within minutes of the request no matter the time.

Nat Net Rocks

SinSational
07-31-2008, 12:40 PM
Webair. I wanted to go back to ATCI but Chris never sent me an email like I asked him to. Plus Webair had a lower priced 'entry level' server that I was able to get into.

I don't remember this. Was this over ICQ or did you submit a ticket?
We can have a server up for you in an hour if interested, and can I can give you a custom quote depending on your specs/needs.

MMemmer
08-01-2008, 01:52 AM
Well I hope that your situation has been solved to your satisfaction by the time that you read this but on the off chance that it hasn't been we would sure like to see you up over here and I can offer you a great deal with Caro.Net, (http://www.Caro.Net) just hit me up!

Murloc
08-01-2008, 05:16 AM
Yep, that's not good service :(