PDA

View Full Version : What I like about A Haunting on Discovery Channel...

AbulletAway
07-07-2008, 06:47 PM
Every week some people think they've got ghost issues. Almost all of them contact their local church. The church seems to do always do one two things. They tell them that their problems aren't real and ignore them. I find that kinda funny and ironic. One group telling another their imaginary friends are not really. Classic.

Two, they hold an exorcism. The priest comes out, spouts his little pretend magic spells and then leaves. However, their little asking god for his help prayers never works so the poor people have to go elsewhere.

Either scenario amuses me. The first being the whole irony of the pot calling the kettle. The second being an exorcism or blessing of the house. They call on their all mighty to help them and he never ever helps them. Gee I wonder why? Guess it has to do with the whole concept of trying to fight one imaginary issue with another.

AbulletAway
07-07-2008, 07:00 PM
OMG just as soon as I type this, dude gets saved by some religious chick. He praises jesus for caring enough about him to save him. That was nice of jesus to save him but allows little children to be raped and killed. Guess jesus doesn't love children as much.

voanoa
07-07-2008, 10:30 PM
I watch that show all the time and honestly i don`t believe in that maybe is true maybe not but i don`t believe in ghosts.

MattOT
07-08-2008, 05:21 AM
I dont mind watching the show, I think there could be "ghosts" but I dont think they are dead people but different unknown creatures.

Just one of my more crazy ideas!!!

AbulletAway
07-08-2008, 05:40 AM
I love the show. But, sometimes the stupid things these people do and I just have to wonder, wtf are they thinking?