PDA

View Full Version : The house sale is almost done!

Yngwie
05-27-2008, 06:14 PM
So close!

Now my sister needs to call her lawyer, get an "offer of purchase" or some shit, have it sent to our lawyer etc.. etc..

The day is coming and I still haven't found an apartment haha.. I have till July 1st.

Yngwie
05-27-2008, 06:17 PM
I can't wait till all of this shit is done. No more debts, no more owing taxes, no more house bullshit and I will live ALONE again. Sure, due to my tax issue I will end up with a whole lot less of my original $30k (roughly) share, but at least the $17k in taxes will be paid and all of my other debts.

At least a little less stress to deal with.

DarkWeb
05-27-2008, 06:23 PM
Nice man! Still haven't found anything close enough, that sucks

PMC
05-27-2008, 06:28 PM
ya we haven't gotten any new listings for new sudz at work lately

Yngwie
05-27-2008, 06:29 PM
Nice man! Still haven't found anything close enough, that sucks

the stuff that is available is way to much per month, in a shitty part of town where it would be hard for me to get shit don (shopping and all of that) and I just need it to be in the part of town that I'm looking in for many reasons.

Yngwie
05-27-2008, 06:30 PM
ya we haven't gotten any new listings for new sudz at work lately

ya, it sucks shit.. I call every places I could and got nothing. I need it to be in New Sudbury so I call every place in new sudbury (bonik, zulich etc..)

DarkWeb
05-27-2008, 06:31 PM
the stuff that is available is way to much per month, in a shitty part of town where it would be hard for me to get shit don (shopping and all of that) and I just need it to be in the part of town that I'm looking in for many reasons.

Yeah I remember, You can't get any help from govt or anything.....or is that the stuff in the bad parts

Yngwie
05-27-2008, 06:31 PM
I called some betty woman earlier today since she owns apartments on barrydowne, but she has nothing available right now. I left her my # though.

Yngwie
05-27-2008, 06:33 PM
Yeah I remember, You can't get any help from govt or anything.....or is that the stuff in the bad parts

the gov. stuff is everywhere.. bad and good, but there are waiting lists of 4, 5 6, 10 years.. I have like 1 month lol. if I had kids I could use that to get me in somewhere faster, but I don't so single people are not an emergency. Well, I have a gf, but still.. no kids.

DarkWeb
05-27-2008, 06:35 PM
the gov. stuff is everywhere.. bad and good, but there are waiting lists of 4, 5 6, 10 years.. I have like 1 month lol

Oh yeah, that's not cool :(

Yngwie
05-27-2008, 06:36 PM
Oh yeah, that's not cool :(

ya, so I'm just going for regular apartments. Not much easier, but a whole llot easier, but better than waiting 3+ years.

DarkWeb
05-27-2008, 06:40 PM
ya, so I'm just going for regular apartments. Not much easier, but a whole llot easier, but better than waiting 3+ years.

Well, GL with the searching.....hope something turns up for ya

Tim
05-28-2008, 08:25 AM
Good luck Yngwie!

Yngwie
05-28-2008, 09:29 AM
Good luck Yngwie!

I'm gonna need it.. Actually, maybe a miracle. hahah

Yngwie
05-28-2008, 10:52 AM
the appraiser will be here at 10 or 10:30am

sinkiss
05-28-2008, 12:48 PM
i feel for ya yng. after my divorce, the house sold really quick and it left me no time to really search for anything. and there wasnt much available. what i found was way too expensive but i didnt have much choice. was cheaper getting into an apartment, but it sux bad in other ways. hopefully, you will find something very soon =)

Yngwie
05-28-2008, 01:48 PM
i feel for ya yng. after my divorce, the house sold really quick and it left me no time to really search for anything. and there wasnt much available. what i found was way too expensive but i didnt have much choice. was cheaper getting into an apartment, but it sux bad in other ways. hopefully, you will find something very soon =)

With the vacancy rate in this town being like 1% or some shit and whatever is available being way out of my budget it's making it very difficult. I will take something just for now IF it's a good price and in a decent area till I can find something better, but even finding that is hard in this shit hole. If I still had 3 months before I had to be out it would be ok, but I have like 1 month. haha

I was told by a few of the apartment renters

"what you should have done is find an apartment before selling the house"

ya, easy for them to say. Do they think that I could afford to pay for an apartment and a fucking house? If I had the $ I would have done that, but I don't so I sure wasn't going to fuck myself worse then I already am. Besides, apartments weren't any easier to find 2, 3 ,4 or even 6 months ago. Either way I'd be in the same boat. I'll just keep looking.

USUALENT
05-29-2008, 01:13 AM
good luck on the closing.. July 1st will be here before you know it..