View Full Version : Posts that aren't helpful...

05-26-2008, 03:50 PM
I hate it when I have a problem and I need to get it fixed fast or at least I want to get it fixed fast. I make a post about it and then go back to working on it. I get an email showing someone responded. I eagerly check back and all they did was tell me about their similar problem and provided absolutely nothing I was asking for. I mean my post title wasn't, "Ignore my problems and tell me about yours."

So just now, I see a thread where Tim, (I think it was Tim) was asking for help. I respond. What do I respond with? Nothing that helps him, just talked about my own problems. I had no solution for him. The best I could offer I guess was my own story so he wouldn't like the lone ranger I guess?

05-26-2008, 03:58 PM
I have a tendency to relate to other people mostly to make them feel like I empathize with them, I try to be helpful at the same token but sometimes I just have nothing :lol1:

05-26-2008, 04:01 PM
misery loves company

NY Jester
05-26-2008, 05:44 PM
well if I cant fix it , I mide as well relate my problems to theirs LOL maybe Ill get an answer too

05-26-2008, 06:16 PM
I have the same problem when posting threads, all I get are people whining and complaining about their own problems but never do they bother to help me fix mine

05-26-2008, 06:24 PM
Yeah, I hate that. Sometimes I need advice, or an answer, and other people make posts that does nothing towards fixing my problem. And they complain about their own. It seems that they're ignoring my problems and all they want to do is tell me about theirs.