PDA

View Full Version : The Lightspeed girls love my cock!



Rictor
02-09-2004, 03:19 PM
I have proof now!

esham
02-09-2004, 03:21 PM
photoshop??

Manowar
02-09-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by esham
photoshop??

nope, it was a real promo photoshoot with the lightspeed girls. got one myself :)

http://www.lightspeedroadshow.com/photos/promo2003/lslove103.jpg

esham
02-09-2004, 03:25 PM
NIce those girls are hot!!

Manowar
02-09-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by esham
NIce those girls are hot!!

what else could you expect from Lightspeed, they have some of the hottest girls out there :)

Rictor
02-09-2004, 03:28 PM
It's pretty obvious who they love the most though. Look who got the fancy sign.

esham
02-09-2004, 03:30 PM
YEah I got to say rictor's sign is much nicer they put some time into it.

Manowar
02-09-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Rictor
It's pretty obvious who they love the most though. Look who got the fancy sign.

damn you!

they dont love me as much :(

Seven888
02-09-2004, 03:36 PM
Doh! I want one :)

Manowar
02-09-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Seven888
Doh! I want one :)

the thread to get them done was there for about 2 days :lol1:

Rictor
02-09-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by esham
YEah I got to say rictor's sign is much nicer they put some time into it.

Time = love

esham
02-09-2004, 03:41 PM
damn I never saw it :(

Manowar
02-09-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by esham
damn I never saw it :(

need to check GFY more often, although there can sometimes be a lot of bashing going on over there, and lots of drama

LadyMischief
02-09-2004, 03:50 PM
Sorry, but they love me the most! :P

cool1
02-09-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Rictor
It's pretty obvious who they love the most though. Look who got the fancy sign.
well aren't you the lucky one..

I didn't get no fancy sign, just a plain one.

But WTH it will do just fine

Manowar
02-09-2004, 03:55 PM
Rictor, who is the one on the far left of your pic and in the centre of mine.

she is ultra hot ! :D

Tobbe
02-09-2004, 03:59 PM
i cant see Tawnee ? she didnt like it ? :)

madabad
02-09-2004, 04:07 PM
I didn't get mine yet.:(

Manowar
02-09-2004, 04:10 PM
we'll be doing a shoot with Aly, Raimi, Joey, Jordan, and Kinzie

Tawnee wasn't there

Manowar
02-09-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by madabad
I didn't get mine yet.:(

it isn't here http://www.lightspeedroadshow.com/photos/promo2003/index.htm ?

StuartD
02-09-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by PornAddictz
Rictor, who is the one on the far left of your pic and in the centre of mine.

she is ultra hot ! :D

You must mean your other left.

madabad
02-09-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by PornAddictz
it isn't here http://www.lightspeedroadshow.com/photos/promo2003/index.htm ?
They only got through the people who posted on Friday. Have to wait until the next shoot.

anamorphosis
02-09-2004, 04:23 PM
Wow you're lucky guys :)
I want one too :D

Seven888
02-09-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by PornAddictz
the thread to get them done was there for about 2 days :lol1:


Sigh... :(

Minte
02-09-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Rictor
I have proof now!

its just a cover for your gayness,we still know you love the cock,Rictor!

Manowar
02-09-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Haywood Jablomi
its just a cover for your gayness,we still know you love the cock,Rictor!

:lol1: :lol1:

would his wife agree with you ?

Rictor
02-09-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Tobbe
i cant see Tawnee ? she didnt like it ? :)

Tawnee told me she needed to have my cock a few more times to decide.

laura99
02-09-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by PornAddictz
:lol1: :lol1:

would his wife agree with you ?


Haywood knows.

Mr. Goat
02-09-2004, 06:43 PM
wtf is that from.... damn i missed what ever it was!

XxXotic
02-09-2004, 07:22 PM
"lightspeed girls" is gay code for "manly truckers"

Manowar
02-10-2004, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by mailman
wtf is that from.... damn i missed what ever it was!

Steve lightspeed put a big thread on gfy and i think within the first two pages of reply you got a promo pic. i'm glad i was browsing when it was first posted :)

creamycherries
02-10-2004, 02:40 AM
Very nice! Those girls are definitely HOT! Especially that Raimi! She's a sweetheart! She helped me look for my purse in Vegas at Gameworks because I had a bit too much to drink and left it next to a game :dig:

Manowar
02-10-2004, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by creamycherries
Very nice! Those girls are definitely HOT! Especially that Raimi! She's a sweetheart! She helped me look for my purse in Vegas at Gameworks because I had a bit too much to drink and left it next to a game :dig:

which one is Raimi in the first pic ?

creamycherries
02-10-2004, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by PornAddictz
which one is Raimi in the first pic ? far right hottie :)

Manowar
02-10-2004, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by creamycherries
far right hottie :)

ah yes , very cute!

Did you get your purse back in the end ?

creamycherries
02-10-2004, 02:51 AM
I sure did, I knew it was there, I just set it down to play a shooting game! But yea, they found it there at Gameworks and got a hold of me, I tell ya, I was damn lucky I even got it back! Was a Prada bag, Prada wallet, had 2 cell phones in it, digital camera, my passport, airline tickets to Europe, my ID, EVERYTHING! Plus 500+ cash I had just got. got the purse the next day, everything was there except the cash! Talk about lucky! I know a lot of people helped me look for it, so thanks to everyone that helped if I haven't told ya already!

Seven888
02-10-2004, 04:34 AM
all of them get my fluids going :)

Rictor
02-10-2004, 02:14 PM
Yah, Raimi is probably my favorite.

Manowar
02-10-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by creamycherries
I sure did, I knew it was there, I just set it down to play a shooting game! But yea, they found it there at Gameworks and got a hold of me, I tell ya, I was damn lucky I even got it back! Was a Prada bag, Prada wallet, had 2 cell phones in it, digital camera, my passport, airline tickets to Europe, my ID, EVERYTHING! Plus 500+ cash I had just got. got the purse the next day, everything was there except the cash! Talk about lucky! I know a lot of people helped me look for it, so thanks to everyone that helped if I haven't told ya already!

good to hear, hope you had a good time after that
:beer:

laura99
02-10-2004, 03:20 PM
OMG, if I had all that in my purse I would glue it to me. I didn't take anything with me to Vegas. My drivers license and phone, that's it. Put them in my pocket and went on my way.

laura99
02-10-2004, 03:21 PM
:D

Manowar
02-10-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by laura99
:D

hehehe nice photoshop, classic

anamorphosis
02-10-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by laura99
:D
Bwehehehehe very funny laura99 :lol1:

NichePay_Nader
02-10-2004, 06:26 PM
Crazy......!

Rictor
02-10-2004, 07:19 PM
Photoshop is ghey.

Seven888
02-10-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by laura99
:D

Say it Ain't So! :lol1:

porncargo
02-10-2004, 10:05 PM
i missed it :(

esham
02-11-2004, 09:22 AM
lol I saw that on another board. nice photshop