PDA

View Full Version : Laura bought ghey Valentines Day stamps



Rictor
02-09-2004, 04:53 AM
I don't want to put an "I love you" stamp with hearts on it on my bills. Fuck those bitches.

Fluid
02-09-2004, 05:03 AM
I think laura should get a valentines day card from you to your mechanic, and put those stamps on em :)

Rictor
02-09-2004, 05:11 AM
I don't have a mechanic. New cars are under warranty. :P

Actually, I just hit 36k, so my warranty expired, might have to find a mechanic if anything actually goes wrong with it. The one problem I had was with the sunroof, and the dealer fixed that.

Fluid
02-09-2004, 05:20 AM
I hate sunroofs..everyone I ever had leaked
I like targa roofs better

Rictor
02-09-2004, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by Fluid
I hate sunroofs..everyone I ever had leaked
I like targa roofs better

Naaa...it doesn't leak. It got stuck in the open position because something broke in the track. They just replaced the part.

I wouldn't buy a used car with a sunroof or a used convertible. They do have a habit of leaking. With something that is under warrany, there's really no need to worry about it.

Fluid
02-09-2004, 05:48 AM
I can't buy my favorite car under warrenty anymore. It's not a production model now, hasn't been for years :(

Mr. Goat
02-09-2004, 11:09 AM
hahaha nice... maby you will get a hot chick opening the bills she might write back?

Fluid
02-09-2004, 11:57 AM
with his luck..the hot chick will be 70 and have dentures :D

Manowar
02-09-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Fluid
I can't buy my favorite car under warrenty anymore. It's not a production model now, hasn't been for years :(

What model/make is it ?

Rictor
02-09-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Fluid
I can't buy my favorite car under warrenty anymore. It's not a production model now, hasn't been for years :(

There are places that offer warranties on used cars. Usually they're a ripoff though. Best bet is to learn some basic mechanical skills so you can fix minor problems yourself. Unfortunately, I have no auto skills. I took home ec instead of auto shop.

Bryan Havoc
02-09-2004, 01:18 PM
the townhouse next to mine has a big flashing heart up in their window. How ghey. They're the same people who called the cops because the neighbors cat walked across their lawn and the cops came and took the cat. What fuckers. They also park in everybody's reserved spots. I think these people need a flaming bag of poop delivered to their door. Happy Valentines Day fuckers!

Manowar
02-09-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Rictor
There are places that offer warranties on used cars. Usually they're a ripoff though.

damn

i usually buy new anyway, but if i wanted an old model i would be prepared to pay the rip off fees

AbulletAway
02-09-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Adultplex Bryan
the townhouse next to mine has a big flashing heart up in their window. How ghey. They're the same people who called the cops because the neighbors cat walked across their lawn and the cops came and took the cat. What fuckers. They also park in everybody's reserved spots. I think these people need a flaming bag of poop delivered to their door. Happy Valentines Day fuckers!


Paint a heart on their car and write, happy fucking Valentines Day bitch!

Bryan Havoc
02-09-2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by AbulletAway
Paint a heart on their car and write, happy fucking Valentines Day bitch!

you mean the car that they always park in my reserved spot, right ? :) :)

AbulletAway
02-09-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Adultplex Bryan
you mean the car that they always park in my reserved spot, right ? :) :)

Yep and you have the perfect excuse. It was parked in your spot, you thought it was yours.

Bryan Havoc
02-09-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by AbulletAway
Yep and you have the perfect excuse. It was parked in your spot, you thought it was yours.

I'm so tempted... I can't stand them.

One day I was out shoveling snow away from my car and the sidewalk leading to my car and one of the girls from that house, probably about 18-20 years old pull up, walks past me and says "You have a shitty job" because she thought I was shoveling snow for a living. I told her "no, I have a great job. I'm shoveling out my car jackass"

First of all, who goes up to people and tells them that they have a shitty job? If I was one of the people hired to shovel my development and that girl came up to me and told me that I have a shitty job, I'd probably smack her in the head with my snow shovel. What a bitch.

Rictor
02-09-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Adultplex Bryan
the townhouse next to mine has a big flashing heart up in their window. How ghey. They're the same people who called the cops because the neighbors cat walked across their lawn and the cops came and took the cat. What fuckers. They also park in everybody's reserved spots. I think these people need a flaming bag of poop delivered to their door. Happy Valentines Day fuckers!

Have their cars towed. That's what I'd do on the first offense.

Rictor
02-09-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Adultplex Bryan
I'm so tempted... I can't stand them.

One day I was out shoveling snow away from my car and the sidewalk leading to my car and one of the girls from that house, probably about 18-20 years old pull up, walks past me and says "You have a shitty job" because she thought I was shoveling snow for a living. I told her "no, I have a great job. I'm shoveling out my car jackass"

First of all, who goes up to people and tells them that they have a shitty job? If I was one of the people hired to shovel my development and that girl came up to me and told me that I have a shitty job, I'd probably smack her in the head with my snow shovel. What a bitch.

She may have meant it in a sympathetic way. Heh. Sometimes I say something similar to guys freezing their ass of shoveling snow, in a friendly manner.

AbulletAway
02-09-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Rictor
Have their cars towed. That's what I'd do on the first offense.


Ya but it wouldn't be as fun as smacking her with the shovel.