PDA

View Full Version : sponsors that don't pay!!??

rola
02-08-2004, 12:24 AM
Hello Shemp,

I need help here! What can you do with the sponsors which DON'T PAY? There is this sponsor that own me $450 since June 2003! They always say that they would pay this time and all that... but I just can't get the check out of them :-( They would respond every once in a while just to make me beleive that I will finally get my hard earned money... I don't want to mention their name yet since I'm still hoping that I will get paid...

Rola

the Shemp
02-08-2004, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by rola
Hello Shemp,

I need help here! What can you do with the sponsors which DON'T PAY? There is this sponsor that own me $450 since June 2003! They always say that they would pay this time and all that... but I just can't get the check out of them :-( They would respond every once in a while just to make me beleive that I will finally get my hard earned money... I don't want to mention their name yet since I'm still hoping that I will get paid...

Rola

Great question :)
i need a bit more info....

1. is the sponsor currently active and doing business?
2. do you have copies of emails, icq's etc, from the sponsor saying that you will be paid?
3. What was the reason they havent paid you?
4. Are you in the same country or general area as the sponsor?

rola
02-08-2004, 01:17 AM
Thanks for your quick reply Shemp.
Here are my answers:
1. YES the sponsor is active and still doing business
2. YES I have all the e-mails, I will send them here or to your personal e-mail if they don't pay
3. There is NO reason! They JUT DELAY the whole thing and respond to my e-mails every month or so. One time they even sent the check and check was returned because of the wrong address! And they would give me the UPS tracking number AFTER the check was already sent back. I have the same address at all my other sponsors and I always receive all my checks...
I mean they have certainly show some interest to pay me, BUT I don't have the energy or the nerves any more to play this game with them... They own me the money since JUNE 2003 and I'm always ready to talk with them, so if they would really want to pay me we would have this handled by now, don't you think so?
4. no, the sponsor is from U.S. and I'm from Austria

I hope this helps...

the Shemp
02-08-2004, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by rola
Thanks for your quick reply Shemp.
Here are my answers:
1. YES the sponsor is active and still doing business
2. YES I have all the e-mails, I will send them here or to your personal e-mail if they don't pay
3. There is NO reason! They JUT DELAY the whole thing and respond to my e-mails every month or so. One time they even sent the check and check was returned because of the wrong address! And they would give me the UPS tracking number AFTER the check was already sent back. I have the same address at all my other sponsors and I always receive all my checks...
I mean they have certainly show some interest to pay me, BUT I don't have the energy or the nerves any more to play this game with them... They own me the money since JUNE 2003 and I'm always ready to talk with them, so if they would really want to pay me we would have this handled by now, don't you think so?
4. no, the sponsor is from U.S. and I'm from Austria

I hope this helps...

OK, email me the details. until i know more, we will keep it off the boards. email rob at shemp dot com

rola
02-08-2004, 02:29 AM
Shemp, you have three mails.

the Shemp
02-08-2004, 03:31 AM
as you have posted about this on another board, there is no point for me to stay involved with this. i asked you to "keep it off the boards" - but you didnt.

rola
02-08-2004, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by the Shemp
as you have posted about this on another board, there is no point for me to stay involved with this. i asked you to "keep it off the boards" - but you didnt.

sorry fot that...

the Shemp
02-08-2004, 03:49 AM
no problem.