PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi needs to learn their damn guitars!!



TexasDreams
02-01-2004, 10:28 PM
Ugh, bad superbowl commercials!!!

James Marshall Hendrix, age 11...

Grabs a pepsi and eyes a Telecaster?? Nope, not gonna happen!!! Might as well have been a commercial of a "young" Bill Gates drooling over Unix, or ME turning down Natalia Cruze or Crissy Moran!!!!!

Telecaster's are EVIL. Hendrix ONLY played Stratocasters!!! What an insult to Jimi, he's probably rolling over in his grave.

:( :eek: :dig: :eek: :(

MP
02-01-2004, 11:27 PM
Yea that was weak, leave Jimmy alone :(

TexasDreams
02-01-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Medium Pimpin
Yea that was weak, leave Jimmy alone :(

Jimi should come back from the grave and smack the Pepsi folks upside their head with a flaming Stratocaster!!! :D

Fluid
02-02-2004, 12:04 AM
hey..at 11 he might have thought one looked cool, then learned that stratocasters are better.

TexasDreams
02-02-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Fluid
hey..at 11 he might have thought one looked cool, then learned that stratocasters are better.

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, and NO!!!!!!

Jimi did 95% of his music on a Strat, did the other 5% on a Les Paul Custom on some studio clips, but he knew better!! :D

asuna
02-02-2004, 12:41 AM
there's this guy on PCBBS who found out his $100 pawnshop guitar is really a 1961-1962 Fender F-62 something!