PDA

View Full Version : Earlier today I contact a member of the Board of Directors..

Yngwie
12-11-2007, 12:05 AM
of the hospitals in this shit hole. Told this person the whole story. Told them that nothing is being done and when asked to have my dad transfered to a hospital in Toronto where they can actually help him we were told NO. I than told this person that IF anything bad happens I will hold all doctors involved responsible and that I have a lawyer on retainer (that's a lie) and I would call him the instant something goes wrong.

Had to use the legal threat to get shit done. So this person gave me the phone # and email address of a person to contact that deals with this. I called, there was no answer so I left a message.

Now I just have to wait for her to get back to me. Nevertheless, I will keep calling her. I will get my fucking way.

kaz
12-11-2007, 01:08 AM
geez, sorry you're having to deal with all this bull!

Yngwie
12-11-2007, 01:22 AM
geez, sorry you're having to deal with all this bull!

ya, it's not much fun, but I will get shit done my way. They will not fuck up and get away with it as long as I'm around.

MP
12-11-2007, 01:30 AM
Keep pushing on man.

kaz
12-11-2007, 01:37 AM
ya, it's not much fun, but I will get shit done my way. They will not fuck up and get away with it as long as I'm around.

especially when it's your dad's health. Somethings are flexible, but that is something that is not!

A.J. Angel
12-11-2007, 03:17 AM
Keep the pressure on those mofos! That's what you gotta do to make them move their ass! Otherwise, they just don't give fuck and let things go! :getyou:

Seven888
12-11-2007, 05:22 AM
Damn sorry to hear.. these days only threats get things done

voanoa
12-11-2007, 05:50 AM
Sorry to heard all this, hope they will show little humanity and help you about this big problem.

Tim
12-11-2007, 09:03 AM
Stay strong

Honey
12-11-2007, 11:52 AM
hold on Yng... All the best for you and for your Dad.

Yngwie
12-11-2007, 09:17 PM
I just got back from the hospital and my dad looks even worse. In the morning I will be calling the woman that I was told would contact me. She did, but I was in the shower and she told me to call her in the morning.

XxXotic
12-11-2007, 11:04 PM
gl amigo! hope you can get your pops where he can get the most/best help

KRM
12-11-2007, 11:11 PM
Sorry to hear that you're having issues if you have to take it to the news and tell them what is going on and it should pressure them into giving your dad the best treatments. You can't play softball with these fuckers. Go for the jugular

Yngwie
12-11-2007, 11:24 PM
Sorry to hear that you're having issues if you have to take it to the news and tell them what is going on and it should pressure them into giving your dad the best treatments. You can't play softball with these fuckers. Go for the jugular

ya, fuck softball. They want to play? Lets fucking play bitches!

KRM
12-11-2007, 11:29 PM
ya, fuck softball. They want to play? Lets fucking play bitches!

That's my boy. I really hope that you can fight the fuckers and your dad can be saved. When in doubt get the news involved and it will resolve itself fairly quickly.

Yngwie
12-11-2007, 11:46 PM
That's my boy. I really hope that you can fight the fuckers and your dad can be saved. When in doubt get the news involved and it will resolve itself fairly quickly.

that'll be the next step if they don't comply do my demands. After that they will be cleaning my damn house if I want them to. lol

Panky
12-12-2007, 12:01 AM
Just as long as your dad is healthy enough to be moved. That's the most important thing. Even though there are issues with his current medical staff, moving him could present a whole slew of new problems. If they have doubts as to whether or not he's healthy enough to make the move, they will be very reluctant to move him. As long as he is a patient in that hospital, he's their responsibility. They will continue to advise against it if the risks outweigh the benefits. If he is determined to be healthy enough to be moved, then hopefully you won't have a long drawn out battle getting him released and moved.