PDA

View Full Version : Non Hardcore content...

AbulletAway
01-27-2004, 07:12 AM
I've said before that I prefer to use the sponsors content because I don't like to mislead surfers and promise them one thing and then they sign up and don't get it. But I've noticed that most sponsors that provide content all have a bunch of softcore stuff.

I fail to see the point in it. If I was looking to join a site and I was going to chose between a gallery that showed some hot chick posing nude with a dildo and not even using it but just holding it. Or a gallery with the same hot chick shoving it up her ass. I'd go with the chick shoving it up her pooper. Why? Because I want hardcore. If I wanted softcore I'd go to the drugstore and buy a playboy and save forty bucks on a membership.

As I recall you also prefer hardcore photos. Any ideas why so many sponsors just have a bunch of softcore stuff? When I buy content I'm always looking at the hardcore stuff first. My conversions are always better with hardcore and I think it's because most surfers just see a bunch hot babes posing and then they see some hardcore stuff go check out the site.

Am I off base here? What do you think converts better?

the Shemp
01-27-2004, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by AbulletAway
I've said before that I prefer to use the sponsors content because I don't like to mislead surfers and promise them one thing and then they sign up and don't get it. But I've noticed that most sponsors that provide content all have a bunch of softcore stuff.

I fail to see the point in it. If I was looking to join a site and I was going to chose between a gallery that showed some hot chick posing nude with a dildo and not even using it but just holding it. Or a gallery with the same hot chick shoving it up her ass. I'd go with the chick shoving it up her pooper. Why? Because I want hardcore. If I wanted softcore I'd go to the drugstore and buy a playboy and save forty bucks on a membership.

As I recall you also prefer hardcore photos. Any ideas why so many sponsors just have a bunch of softcore stuff? When I buy content I'm always looking at the hardcore stuff first. My conversions are always better with hardcore and I think it's because most surfers just see a bunch hot babes posing and then they see some hardcore stuff go check out the site.

Am I off base here? What do you think converts better?

I have at least 7 years of history to back me up here :)
you cannot sell softcore galleries on a hardcore TGP, it just doesnt work very well, sure you will get the odd sale, but overall it just is a waste of time.

You have to sell softcore on softcore sites, or babe sites and there are some very good ones around, too.

When you have a mixed site like theHun, Worldsex, Al4a and even Shemp, the hardcore galleries get the most traffic and i have to say it, the dirtier the gallery, the better it sells.

Over the years, the TGPs have been blamed for encouraging too much hardcore, but in all honesty, the gallery submitters knew what sold and they pushed the hardcore envelope.

Take movies galleries right now....the ones that are the most graphic are absolutely cleaning up.

So, if you use softcore content, post it on softcore sites, your bandwidth will be less and your payback will be higher :)

AbulletAway
01-27-2004, 07:36 AM
That's good to hear. I knew I wasn't crazy. Well ok, I'm still crazy but at least I'm not delusional now :D

Thanks for the quick response :)