PDA

View Full Version : I need help with registration at MediumPimpin...

CrazyTomas
12-08-2007, 06:40 AM
Hello. I've filled the form, submitted the info and got messaged by the script that I must get confirmation email and click on the link inside it... a few hours passed but no email yet :) Can support please help me with that?

Mr. Goat
12-08-2007, 09:58 AM
Humm thats odd.

Can you tell me what you used for your acct name? Or feel free to send me a PM with your full name and I can look into your acct and get it approved.

CrazyTomas
12-08-2007, 10:43 AM
Humm thats odd.

Can you tell me what you used for your acct name? Or feel free to send me a PM with your full name and I can look into your acct and get it approved.

PM sent

Mr. Goat
12-08-2007, 01:08 PM
Messaged you back.

CrazyTomas
12-08-2007, 03:10 PM
Thanks... more questions about medimumpimpin, if you don't mind ofcourse :)
I've checked RSS feeds(Crissy Moran as an example) and found out that links inside a single post there lead to her blog, not to a tour or a fhg... is it how it must be there in your feed?

Mr. Goat
12-08-2007, 03:34 PM
Thanks... more questions about medimumpimpin, if you don't mind ofcourse :)
I've checked RSS feeds(Crissy Moran as an example) and found out that links inside a single post there lead to her blog, not to a tour or a fhg... is it how it must be there in your feed?

Humm I think that might be an error, Im not the BLOG guy.. let me send Baxter here and I will have him message you.

CrazyTomas
12-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Humm I think that might be an error, Im not the BLOG guy.. let me send Baxter here and I will have him message you.
ok, lets wait for Baxter... but maybe when it will be pulled to my blog everything will look OK.