PDA

View Full Version : Sure I complain alot but...

AbulletAway
11-28-2007, 01:45 PM
When it comes right down to it, I have the best bosses in the world. I mean, I get up this morning and I have a message from Kevin, it's a simple message but effective. It's not about some shit I have to because a customer complained or something broke, it just read's "cod". Mailman on the other hand, well, though he kicks my ass at cod non stop, he's always good for a game and is willing to kick my ass at my request any time. Life is good. It's just too bad that actual work is gonna have to come first today. But, soon I will be back and then it's time for some serious whoop ass!

Tim
11-28-2007, 01:50 PM
ah but who's the CodFather? :giggle:

Mr. Goat
11-28-2007, 01:52 PM
Kevin and I just played.. kicked some ass!

we rule in domination and I think its because we understand the game.. too many idiots sit back and try to get kills!! Balls to the wall bitches get them flags!!

AbulletAway
11-28-2007, 02:01 PM
I started playing that on my last night. I had no idea how much faster the points add up. But, in a small way I am impressed with my self because pretty much all my ranks prior were all from team death match. But, not any more, that domination shit is the way to go. More players, faster action. I can see why LM and jact play that all the time.

That capture the flag stuff though, I hated that for a while because it's already lame we have our names floating above our heads but when then with those floating flag markers, it just kills my eyes and I can't see shit. But, I am getting better at blocking them out.

Mr. Goat
11-28-2007, 02:04 PM
I always play team deathmatch also... so awesome...

But if you like both bullet select GROUND WAR then its 18 plays and not 12 and then its always either Team Deathmatch or Domination.

:)

AbulletAway
11-28-2007, 02:22 PM
I always play team deathmatch also... so awesome...

But if you like both bullet select GROUND WAR then its 18 plays and not 12 and then its always either Team Deathmatch or Domination.

:)

Yep that's what I have been chosing. It's the only way to go.

Cyndalie
11-28-2007, 02:23 PM
and this is why you are 'medium pimpin' :)

MP
11-28-2007, 03:41 PM
Come on lets play screw work!

Mr. Goat
11-28-2007, 03:46 PM
okay want to?