PDA

View Full Version : closet doors...

Bryan Havoc
01-19-2004, 02:09 PM
So I live in a townhouse and I have crappy closet doors on my closet. They suck and they always fall out. So last night one fell out and I threw it on the ground and stomped it. I almost lit the thing on fire. I have a bit of a temper....

Anyway, anyone have any suggestions on new closet doors?

XxXotic
01-19-2004, 02:17 PM
hahahahahahaha thats AWESOME! sounds me when i had my "hurl the xbox into the street" incident :D

XxXotic
01-19-2004, 02:17 PM
oh and if i were you, i'd look to just put the same kind of door in (if you're renting the townhome) if you wanna put nice ones on there, home depot has'em :)

Bryan Havoc
01-19-2004, 02:58 PM
we own the townhouse. I think I'll go to home depot tonight. I just have to make sure I get something that doesn't suck. The doors that were on there look like a two year old designed them.

PurrsianPussyKat
01-19-2004, 03:02 PM
You might want to also check out Ikea.
They have a lot of great stuff there for organizing and sprucing up your living space. :)

Fluid
01-19-2004, 03:03 PM
use a shower curtain
and don't set it on fire, they melt and ruin the rug

Bryan Havoc
01-19-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by PurrsianPussyKat
You might want to also check out Ikea.
They have a lot of great stuff there for organizing and sprucing up your living space. :)

I have had a hatred for Ikea since my parents did my whole room in Ikea crap when I was younger. I know Ikea's gotten much better, but I still haven't gotten over the trauma.

Bryan Havoc
01-19-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Fluid
use a shower curtain
and don't set it on fire, they melt and ruin the rug

I was actually thinking about something like that.

PurrsianPussyKat
01-19-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Adultplex Bryan
I have had a hatred for Ikea since my parents did my whole room in Ikea crap when I was younger. I know Ikea's gotten much better, but I still haven't gotten over the trauma.

It's tough getting over childhood trauma like that.
Sounds like it's home depot for you! :)

StuartD
01-19-2004, 03:16 PM
Man... when I read the title of this thread, I was totally thinking about something else.

Bryan Havoc
01-19-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by StuartD
Man... when I read the title of this thread, I was totally thinking about something else.

you wish ;)

asuna
01-19-2004, 03:20 PM
If you want something cool, install a sliding door that opens with a motion detector... i want ot get something like that

Bryan Havoc
01-19-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by asuna
If you want something cool, install a sliding door that opens with a motion detector... i want ot get something like that

It's not a big enough closet for something cool like that. I wish I could do that though.

AbulletAway
01-19-2004, 03:36 PM
I think this problem is obviously psychological. I think your deep rooted psychological trauma over wanting to not be in the closet any more has manifested itself. I think that also explains your violence towards the door when it wouldn't close. :ohno:

Mr. Goat
01-19-2004, 04:29 PM
use old rebel flags for your doors like how people hang them in thier windows for curtins.

krazyjosh5
01-19-2004, 04:31 PM
So I live in a townhouse and I have crappy closet doors on my closet. They suck and they always fall out. So last night one fell out and I threw it on the ground and stomped it. I almost lit the thing on fire. I have a bit of a temper....

ahahahah :rofl:

you almost lit it inside? you should have collected them up and had a big bonfire or something :rolleyes:

Rictor
01-19-2004, 04:40 PM
Who needs doors?

LadyMischief
01-19-2004, 04:49 PM
Get those really sexy multicolored bead strings and hang them. They would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo you!

Bryan Havoc
01-19-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by LadyMischief
Get those really sexy multicolored bead strings and hang them. They would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo you!

I'm thinking they're more fitting for this guy

Bryan Havoc
01-19-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by AbulletAway
I think this problem is obviously psychological. I think your deep rooted psychological trauma over wanting to not be in the closet any more has manifested itself. I think that also explains your violence towards the door when it wouldn't close. :ohno:

hahaha... yep! You nailed it! (no pun intended)

LadyMischief
01-19-2004, 05:25 PM

C'mon Bryan.. ANYONE who's met you knows this is EXACTLY what you need.

http://www.hv-apollo.com/img/9-1.jpg

XxXotic
01-19-2004, 05:38 PM
I'm thinking they're more fitting for this guy :lol1: :eek: :lol1: :eek: :lol1:

MarcyM25
01-19-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by LadyMischief
C'mon Bryan.. ANYONE who's met you knows this is EXACTLY what you need.

http://www.hv-apollo.com/img/9-1.jpg ROFL Now that is a groovy alternative!

Seven888
01-19-2004, 07:43 PM

heh classic :)

TexasDreams
01-19-2004, 09:16 PM

Anyway, anyone have any suggestions on new closet doors?

Next time you "come out of the closet", don't be in such a rush!

:pinky:

laura99
01-19-2004, 10:26 PM
Just put a curtain up.

Bryan Havoc
01-19-2004, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by laura99
Just put a curtain up.

I ain't no hippie :)

A curtain really wouldn't go with the room. I need some doors. Big pink, fluffy man doors.

Fluid
01-19-2004, 11:33 PM
be a real man..stuff your clothes in the dresser unfolded and use your closet for storing sporting equipment

asuna
01-19-2004, 11:36 PM
be a real man..stuff your clothes in the dresser unfolded and use your closet for storing sporting equipment :D

that's how i have it, my closet only have my purty clothes i wear on speshul occasions, like dates and weddigs and funerals and such, in the order

NinjaSteve
01-21-2004, 11:53 AM

Anyway, anyone have any suggestions on new closet doors? You could always move :)

Fluid
01-21-2004, 12:01 PM
I'd use all the doors to build myself a cool tree fort to keep the gf/wife out :D

Bryan Havoc
01-21-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by NinjaSteve
You could always move :)

The thought had crossed my mind :)

Bryan Havoc
01-21-2004, 12:54 PM
be a real man..stuff your clothes in the dresser unfolded and use your closet for storing sporting equipment

But I already have a storage area for my sporting equiptment... and instruments... and my nok-hockey table.

TheHarvMan
01-22-2004, 05:16 PM

Was that the bearded lady?