PDA

View Full Version : Rictor is SUPERNERD!

laura99
01-16-2004, 10:43 PM
You would think he would get enough of that comic book stuff at work, but he's watching a dvd with a Stan Lee interview (creator of Spiderman). :rolleyes:

Mr. Goat
01-16-2004, 11:10 PM
hey thats a good interview i seen it a few times on the movie network. very intresting!

laura99
01-16-2004, 11:15 PM
Hey, don't go nerdy on me too. ;) Uh oh he's giggling now. Kevin Smith is the interviewer, he's a huge comic book nerd too ;)

Mr. Goat
01-16-2004, 11:22 PM
hes only giggling casue hes thinking about my boobies!

laura99
01-16-2004, 11:34 PM
He talks about them in his sleep.

TexasDreams
01-16-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by laura99
Hey, don't go nerdy on me too. ;) Uh oh he's giggling now. Kevin Smith is the interviewer, he's a huge comic book nerd too ;)

I may be a nerd, but at least not a ghey one!

I spend my time thinking of Natalia, and Crissy, and AGBLyn, and LadyMischief, and Laura99!!!

Hmmm... HAPPY THOUGHTS INDEED!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

laura99
01-16-2004, 11:56 PM
Quit lying, you don't think about me. If you do it's probably full of laughter, watching my big ass getting out of that limo haha.

TexasDreams
01-17-2004, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by laura99
Quit lying, you don't think about me. If you do it's probably full of laughter, watching my big ass getting out of that limo haha.

I think of nothing but the fine ladies of MP! As I watched you get out of the limo my hand thought of doing evil yet happy things! Sigh, if only you would dump that ghey twerp that poses as your husband. :(

You, me, and Pookie would make so much more the cuter coupling! :owned:

laura99
01-17-2004, 01:00 AM
LOL! *calls up Tony Soprano*

Rictor
01-17-2004, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by TexasDreams
I think of nothing but the fine ladies of MP! As I watched you get out of the limo my hand thought of doing evil yet happy things! Sigh, if only you would dump that ghey twerp that poses as your husband. :(

You, me, and Pookie would make so much more the cuter coupling! :owned:

Take my wife. Please. I will pay you. How much do you want?

Rictor
01-17-2004, 01:39 AM
Kevin Smith is pretty funny...even when he's interviewing some one. There were a couple scenes that made me laugh out loud.

Stan Lee seems like a nice enough old man but a little out of it and not really in touch with reality. But hey, he is well into his 80s now.

Seven888
01-17-2004, 01:44 AM
I've seen that interview too, I really liked it :)

Rictor
01-17-2004, 01:46 AM
It's called Stan Lee's Mutants, Monsters & Marvels

Marvel Comics author Stan Lee talks in-depth with filmmaker Kevin Smith about his role in creating our modern mythology. In Feature 1, Lee reveals the inspiration behind Spider-Man, his closest friends and his archenemies. In Feature 2, Lee talks about his first writing assignment on Captain America, the birth of the Fantastic Four, the X-Men Phenomenon and more. Lee also comments on the movies based on Marvel characters.

Rictor
01-17-2004, 01:47 AM
I've also got this one sitting on top of the DVD player right now waiting to be watched:

An Evening With Kevin Smith (2-Disc Series) (2002)

Silent Bob finally breaks his silence in this no-hold-barred interview with brash and gifted filmmaker Kevin Smith (Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma). Witty and wisecracking, Smith discusses everything under the sun from religion to romance, his movies and his secrets of success in independent filmmaking.

Jamdin
01-17-2004, 02:30 AM
I got the Stan Lee's Mutants, Monsters & Marvels dvd packaged with the Spider-Man dvd as a present for Christmas. It was pretty cool and I would like to see other comic people interviewed. Of course, I am a nut when it comes to comic's golden and silver age.

Laura99 would make a good sexy comic character :afro:

laura99
01-17-2004, 03:21 AM
Don't know about me, but my boobies would ;)

Fluid
01-17-2004, 07:51 AM
after a valiant effort by TD, rictor returned and made this thread all ghey again. That's what it would say if All Of Em reviewed here :D

Fatbrain
01-17-2004, 11:12 AM
Uhm, supernerd is MY title!

I have several who can vouch for this.

:bike:

Rictor
01-17-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Fluid
after a valiant effort by TD, rictor returned and made this thread all ghey again. That's what it would say if All Of Em reviewed here :D

Don't make me get my pimp hand out.

B40
01-17-2004, 01:37 PM
Nerds are sexy....

I love watching those interviews/biography type shows....cool shit..